Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Service Site Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCDyer

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking at making a site or two that I am going to attach to a blog. The blog I can setup and make rather nice, the site I have no clue on how to get that going with what I want to do.

It is kinda going to be a rating site with reviews, comments, and a few other things I am going to want to include in it. I have seen some solutions online that I could probably purchase, turnkeys I think is the term, but I would rather something a little more original. One of the solutions I found could work, but you pay for what you get and I want something a tad nicer. I never like visiting ugly sites.

Shoot me a pm if you might be able to help and I will give you ALL the details I'm thinking. We can then go from there with what you might be able to do for me, cost and time frame involved.

Thanks!

Canadian

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pm me details on what you're looking for.

bildy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you are still looking for help, please send me a PM. I have been a Webmaster professionally for several years as well as a software developed/systems administrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom