Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

site i saw on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It just looks like a crummy cookie cutter site to me... you could just go to Scriptlance and get a better one made for less than $1,000

There seems to be no profit at all on the site, it will take you ages to get your investment back. 40k for this? Give me a break

I hate those idiotic comments of "this site could make thousands", "in the right hands it is a gold mine" and the most stupid of all: "it has huge potential". Any site has potential, any site could make millions, but turning that potential into real money is the hard part.

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'ts a decent name. Site is ok. What't the traffic? What's the revenue? He doesn't mention those two critical pieces of information anywhere. In fact, the only revenue #s he flirts with, are a knock against the site.

This should tell you all you need to know:

"Private offer are welcome .Please feel free to contact me if needed as I’ve as honest as possible on this description."

Which really says I'm honest, just not against stealing from ebay

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It has a good name, but only has 28 links and no rating, Yahoo or DMOZ...name by itself is probably the only real asset. No money spent on promotion and quickly put together by 5 designers over a 6-pack. No income stats... Total value $1000.00 maybe...

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hmm..maybe $2500 value ...as it is a really good name to brand out that is in a good market

I am sure though that when you buy the site you won't make jack unless you spend thousands to market it and/or find someone to buy the name from you...

his asking price I find absurd but that's ebay...people are just stupid in the domain selling racket there...it's highly unprofessional and risky to say the least

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fryman04 said:
It just looks like a crummy cookie cutter site to me... you could just go to Scriptlance and get a better one made for less than $1,000

There seems to be no profit at all on the site, it will take you ages to get your investment back. 40k for this? Give me a break

I hate those idiotic comments of "this site could make thousands", "in the right hands it is a gold mine" and the most stupid of all: "it has huge potential". Any site has potential, any site could make millions, but turning that potential into real money is the hard part.

^^Words of wisdom indeed.^^

These guys are amateurs. The "site" has Marketleap linkpop of paltry and miserable 51, which speaks volumes. My grandma's gallery site showing pics of her false teeth is more popular than this. Cmon, people who have money to spend are usually smarter buyers than this.

But I guess it never hurts to try.

interdot

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Will sell uLove.com to the first offer over 15,000$us. Pm me only please. Thanks!

AG

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Heh, apparently interdot hasn't been reading replies

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
another reason not to buy this crappy worthless name from these tards is that they have been spamming.

interdot

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Reading replies? I read what all people said. And what? I have to follow and believe what every user is writting? Nope. Right now, the auction is for something i worked on during months and months and know exactly what is worth. You maybe just entered the homepage and judged... This is wrong. Other people simple critisize because they don't have the funds to pay or bid. So they try to ruin a sale because of jealousy. Anyway, i won't loose time to trying to explain all these... The description of what i am selling is HONEST and is detailed enough. Traffic is arround 200 uniques a day. Minimum was 113 and max was 325 . Thank you for your time.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can always report posts for harassing your thread. Below their post count on the left is a little R button for reporting posts.

It is one thing to be questioning the value of a site...quite another to simply call you tard and your site crappy and worthless. Some people have no class or respect.

interdot

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I wont report them except if something really bad happens. I posted the domain on sedo as well. I got an offer from a person who contacted me through whois info for 8000$us. I am waiting because i know it's worth more. However, i will sell it to the first who goes over 15,000$us.

Thank you

A.G

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
interdot said:
However, i will sell it to the first who goes over 15,000$us. Thank you A.G

Someone has bid $25,000 for it on eBay. If that is a legitimate bid than you are legally (or at least contractually) bound to sell there. You can't sell here for $15K when you have a $25K bid on an active aBay auction.

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What are you, the politeness gestapo? this isnt an appraisal thread, i'm allowed to state my opinion. and since i got some spam for this domain, all the more i have the right to my opinion.

labrocca said:
You can always report posts for harassing your thread. Below their post count on the left is a little R button for reporting posts.

It is one thing to be questioning the value of a site...quite another to simply call you tard and your site crappy and worthless. Some people have no class or respect.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is not a discussion forum.

moved to gold cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom