Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Site won't keep me logged in

Status
Not open for further replies.

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Question ... is anyone else having this problem

Dnf will not keep me logged in. If I am inactive for a short period of time it logs me out. I never had this problem before this last time the site got hacked. Is this something new thats been implimented to prevent future issues? I've tried multiple browsers & computers and have the same problem across the board. This is the only forum that does this for me.

Am I missing something ... if so can anyone tell me what it is? Not that its a huge deal but its a pain to have to keep logging in over and over again.

Thanks

Zoot

Upvote 0

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
same here, bit annoying

KMEDIA

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you use FireFox go to:

Settings->Options->Private->Cookies->Show Cookies->search for "dnforum.com"->delete those->login again and you are done.

I have the Danish FireFox so the abovementioned words could be wrong, but I hope you get the picture.

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its all right here may be u keep deleting the cookies or something like that its alright with me

Marcvs

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it is probably the cookies expiring or being deleted

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Been trying to delete cookies all along. But it hasn't helped .. still happens. And it happens in firefox, safari and netscape. I'll tried it again ... :)

Thanks for the replies. Have a good thanks giving if you celebrate.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This was happening to me for a few weeks...then, for no reason it stopped and has kept me logged in for the last few days...hopefully that will continue as logging in each time you visit is a pain.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This was happening to me for a few weeks...then, for no reason it stopped and has kept me logged in for the last few days...hopefully that will continue as logging in each time you visit is a pain.

Same here it just stopped all on its own.

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A previous thread about this has the fix, a link to clear all dnf cookies. Search for it or browse this forum.

I Searched for "it"
Didn't find a solution

Every single visit to dnForum , it tells me I am new and I have to join
I am not fn new. Alright?

Can't you pay someone to log in for me every few hours?

Thanks in advance for your help

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just tried the above link...I deleted all the cookies and logged back in using "Remember Me"...and it didn't work, I still have to log in every time :-(

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GD: Please stop saying this. Lots of us our having problems and we aren't new to the internet.

I was able to stay logged in and then it stopped working and I sure didn't change any settings or anything like that.

It seems to come and go...hopefully it will resolve itself as there seems to be nothing else the forum admins can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom