Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sites offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

koba

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Everything looks fine now. Thanks for your help, Matt - probably some local problem here with our internet provider - i´ll PM the details - sorry for the post...

I strongly recommend Bodis - especially Bodis works great with IDNs - contrary to 0-1centNamedrive...

Last edited:

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since Friday?

Can you please PM me your ip address, user agent, and account email?

The sites were online since Friday. We just had a short outage this morning. If you can't access the sites since Friday it may be something to do with your connection to the server.

We have an automated system in place that blocks robots at the DNS level. I am hoping that you did not get caught up in this system somehow. I will need your ip address to check. It would only affect robots that are making hundreds of requests to the server or potentially members that have refreshed a landing page a few hundred times within minutes.

Also, for every unexpected outage we have, we credit back all revenue with a 10% on top of that for the inconvenience. Normally we haven't had outages for half a year. Today we've had been hit with an on-going DDOS attack on our application. The servers are up and running, but we will be crediting revenue for the downtime, with a 10% extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom