Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Sites Wanted To Offer My Logo Services, $5 & $10 per Logo Referral

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Do you have a site that attracts visitors that would be interested in logo design services?

I will be launching my site, LogoDiner.com, on May 1st, and am looking for partners to discuss a per logo referral compensation deal.
I'm looking to offer $25 logos, with a $5 payment per referral. There will also be a $50 level (three versions of the same logo), with a $10 referral payment.

If the above is of interest to you, please contact me (PM, Post or e-mail) ASAP to work out the details.

Thank you.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Would you go for the idea of me selling your services at a higher price and simply outsourcing the work to you for these normal prices?

I sell for $200 or whatever people are willing to pay and then I pay you your regular price amount minus the referral fee and then keep the rest for myself?

Additionally what if someone wants a vector based logo?

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
clemzonguy said:
Would you go for the idea of me selling your services at a higher price and simply outsourcing the work to you for these normal prices?

I sell for $200 or whatever people are willing to pay and then I pay you your regular price amount minus the referral fee and then keep the rest for myself?

Additionally what if someone wants a vector based logo?

Clem: Thanks for your interest. Re: vector based logos: No problem.

Re: Compensation deal: I'm in the midst of working out some kind of standard arrangement. I'm sure you can understand that I can't have 25 different deals going on with 25 different people... to hard to keep straight.
On the other hand, I will allow for some flexibilty. If you or anyone wants to contact me to chat about this and iron it out, please IM me at [email protected] or MSN at [email protected]. Or I will contact you when everything is set. I'm keeping track of all of those who have expressed interest. Thanks.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Temp said:
Hi wordplay,

Just do a search on Google,found this website maybe fit you.
http://www.brandableidentity.com/

Hi Temp,

Thank you for sharing that link.

For any who are interested: I do the best job I can on the logos for the price I charge. But I can do better. I'm finding I cannot make a living at my current prices. Therefore, my prices will be increasing to a yet to be determined amount within the next couple of weeks, along with the quality of the work and level of guarantee.

So get your logos while they're still cheap, folks :)

parabola

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good luck with this, Ron. I think increasing the guarantee, quality, and price will help you in the long run. I look forward to seeing how this unfolds for you.

Temp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wordplay said:
Hi Temp,

Thank you for sharing that link.

For any who are interested: I do the best job I can on the logos for the price I charge. But I can do better. I'm finding I cannot make a living at my current prices. Therefore, my prices will be increasing to a yet to be determined amount within the next couple of weeks, along with the quality of the work and level of guarantee.

So get your logos while they're still cheap, folks :)
Hi wordplay,

Good luck!
Best wishes to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom