Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Six-Figure Country Code Sale Beats All Comers in This Week's Aftermarket Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. A British ccTLD reigns over our weekly Top 20 Sales Chart and takes a place among the year's 10 biggest country code sales. Three other ccTLDs also made the all extension leader board, along with a .org, a .net and the usual dominating pack of .com domains. You can get all of the details here:
http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice to see a .co.uk on top. Still plenty of opportunity and potential for .uk domain investments, with no international ownership restrictions.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
surely this is wrong duke?

wing.com $2,081

pasted from dnjournal this week

also site is a live site with a registered trademark. its a reported namejet sale, allegedly

im 99% sure this has to be a mistake. if its not, think i'll be sick, bargain of decade

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks ron!

stevo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
QYCN.com sold for 16k, can't figure why.

Qycn only has 36,300 Google search results. I don't think it would have got $50 in this forum.

When I see a sale like this, I don't wonder about the buyer. I wonder about the seller. Did they refuse a $15000 offer? Did they want more than 16K and settled. Scratchin' my head.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Check out the site on it.

When I see a sale like this, I don't wonder about the buyer. I wonder about the seller. Did they refuse a $15000 offer? Did they want more than 16K and settled. Scratchin' my head.

Yes, odd. But great sale! And most of us would have dropped it.

victornumber

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nice sale for the llll.com. would have sold it for $10-20 here.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

im exactly same stevo, thats what i find oddest. was it a buy it now fixed price?

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
surely this is wrong duke?

wing.com $2,081

pasted from dnjournal this week

also site is a live site with a registered trademark. its a reported namejet sale, allegedly

im 99% sure this has to be a mistake. if its not, think i'll be sick, bargain of decade

Yes, that was an error that we caught right after the story was posted and deleted. The name sold was actually wing.net.

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo continues to produce nice ccTLD sales. Also good to see a handful of reported sales from ProForma's Vern Jurovich & Frank Schilling.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pro Forma will probably be a regular contributor to the weekly sales, seeing who's involved there.

Check out the site on it.

lol - don't they know they aren't supposed to use english letters in their domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom