Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Six-Figures... per day - more Yun Ye tales

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainduck

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interesting Article...... Old news for some, a revelation for others.

He hides behind his flickering computer screen, waiting patiently until the time is right. Every waking moment, he compiles more and more valuable information about your Website -- he knows how popular it is, how much traffic it receives, what market segment it serves, and most importantly, when your domain will expire. And then he pounces. In an instant, your domain, your hard work, your time is his. Who is this elusive swashbuckling buccaneer of the Internet? He's Ultsearch... and he's coming soon to a domain name near you.

Ultsearch (who has been known to go under the alias Yun Ye) is an icon. He's a legend in his own right — yet he's also a vague apparition whom no one really knows much about. His concept is simple: pillage and plunder the 'net, one site at a time. And so far, it's working to the tune of six-figures... per day.

Has he Caught Up with You Yet?

READ THE REST HERE:
http://www.webmasterbase.com/article/961

quack :D

hotsauce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brujah
Hey can I borrow $10,000 so I can learn how to do that per day myself too ?

http://www.expiredtraffic.com/index.php?page=ps

Sure Brujah, you can borrow our 3 direct RPP access connections from three unique registrars, with the max 5 allocated threads on each, our custom built software which is utilized by 2 of the 1000 largest properties on the web, our partnership arrangements with publically traded ppc companies, our partnerships with Snapnames, and our pre-WLS implementation strategy....

There's a reason we charge $10k for the service.

And why would you, of all people, need to borrow money? :)

hotsauce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DotComCowboy
That reporter must have been high when he wrote that article, the numbers are insane..

Granted, the numbers are erroneous, that article was submitted over 3 months ago and I was unable to trim either the financials or some other glaring ommissions. Q4 and year end figures for the two major PPC's should be out shortly and provide guidance for what is to come in 2003 and the chunk of revenues comprised by major network partners.

DotDuDe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by kjohar

Granted, the numbers are erroneous, that article was submitted over 3 months ago and I was unable to trim either the financials or some other glaring ommissions. Q4 and year end figures for the two major PPC's should be out shortly and provide guidance for what is to come in 2003 and the chunk of revenues comprised by major network partners.

remember that findwhat is also used by Applied Semantics/Oingo that is also a major player in this PPC parked domain name market.... so they take their share as well... :p

hotsauce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DotDuDe

remember that findwhat is also used by Applied Semantics/Oingo that is also a major player in this PPC parked domain name market.... so they take their share as well... :p

The more channels you go further down, the less the end user makes, and the more these companies pocket. Have you seen their CPM rates?

DotDuDe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not yet, but I will try :) You got any numbers?

ps. as far as I know they don't offer control-panel but I have heard it's under development right now..

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"There's a reason we charge $10k for the service. "

What I don't understand is, if there is so much money to be made using your service, why are you offering it at all instead of simply using it yourself?

hotsauce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jberryhill
"There's a reason we charge $10k for the service. "

What I don't understand is, if there is so much money to be made using your service, why are you offering it at all instead of simply using it yourself?

Ask me in 6 months and you'll understand.

M

mole

Originally posted by kjohar
Ask me in 6 months and you'll understand.

I can tell you now.

WLS is kicking in. Domain drops are starting to be warehoused starting about a month ago.

The well is drying up ....

hotsauce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole

I can tell you now.

WLS is kicking in. Domain drops are starting to be warehoused starting about a month ago.

The well is drying up ....

Brilliant mole, brilliant. Let's leave it at this then.....I don't like interrogation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom