Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

SKENZO - auto-optimization messed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyk2000

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Today I noted that some adult domains I parked at skenzo (through trafficclub) completely lost their auto-optimization and are now displaying links to:
Adult Web Hosting
Adult Webmaster
Freebsd Hosting
etc.
Check your skenzo landers! Am I the only one?
I'm now trying to convinience trafficclub to contact SKENZO about it... Not an easy task, from the first days trafficclub provided a very detailed explanation why they wouldn't contact their feed-providers on optimization issues. :(
Also, a couple of days ago one of my highest-traffic domains lost the most clickable auto-optimized links and as such earns more at SEDO now :(

tonyk2000

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I checked some random adult skenzo-parked domains /got the list from raw zone file/ and found that I am not the only one. For example, the following adult domains (parked through trafficclub) also completely lost their auto-optimization yesterday and now promote Adult Web Hosting, How to become a webmaster, freebsd hosting and photo albums - all under the same page/feed (at the time I post this):

sexclip.com
indainsex.com
indansex.com
sexytits.com
tiedandpied.com
latinaxxxmovies.com

The registrants are different, so a lot of accounts/domains affected.
Other skenzo-resellers (klickerz, parkitnow) may also be affected, I am not familiar with them - don't know how to check what is parked there.

So far, trafficclub support advised that "Our relationship with Skenzo is that we forward the domain names for their use, and they know what's best for their advertisers and apply their expertise accordingly. We do not make requests to change nor ask them to explain why they make changes- the answer is rightfully the same: They will always do what is best for their advertisers, because without them, there is no revenue for Skenzo, or us as the domain owners for the conversions."

tonyk2000

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wish all skenzo resellers, including trafficclub, use all the scope of optimization methods, including manual optimization. According to skenzo own website:
"Obviously, each of your domains is automatically optimized using semantic analysis technology, but that doesn't mean human intelligence should be ignored! The goal is to maximize revenue and we're willing to put in all it takes to achieve it.

A dedicated team of editors work towards evolving the quality of our optimization technology and constantly monitor the performance of your traffic. Our editors take an in-depth look at thousands of domains every week to audit optimization quality, visitor browsing patterns, traffic sources and various other parameters.

Some customers also prefer to manually define keywords for their domains... so is that possible with Skenzo? Absolutely. Our system will also automatically monitor their performance for you, and accordingly decide to retain them or drop them off."

Also, as per http://skenzo.com/publishers/domains/tour/7/ (screenshot of skenzo account holder area) - there is OPTIMIZATION feature already built-in for all skenzo account holders like trafficclub or klickerz.

Are there any skenzo resellers already offering it? Trafficclub wouldn't do this.

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like my adult name is the same, but I never looked at it before, so I am not sure what was on it to begin with.

Reaction score
We have contacted Skenzo about this and expect to hear from them.

TheLendaryJP - that previous post is completely unrelated to this issue and was already resolved. they fixed their stats already.

Remember that many of these partners answer to their upstream providers - Yahoo, Google, and others so many times it is not their doing either.

We just had a bunch of names sent to us that they cannot monetize any longer becuase of trademark infringements....we just have to deal with these as they come in and find alternatives for the domains that others will not take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom