Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Small problem with DomainSnaps.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How can we contact a responsible of DomainSnaps.com with the guarantee to get a prompt reply, please ?

We've sent 3 PMs to the owner in this week here to the forum, an email and 2 messages through their support form but still no news.
Nothing serious but we need an urgent reply considering we paid for 2 snaps on date 8-May-2003 and those names result still unsnapped ... :(

If someone could ask to the owner to answer my PM, I'd appreciate it; I understand perfectly he's very busy with much more important activities but we only need to fix this small problem asap (anything has been explained in details by PM).

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still no news from their part but are we the only members with this kind of problem ? Anyone else ?

Their service would be excellent at the current price with:

- Domains automatically snapped in the same second we submit payment;
- A shopping cart to pay in bulk for multiple snaps (we've had to make 2 separate payments for ours)
- A prompt support service

Ok, we're awaiting for an answer since 8-May-2003 and today is already 16-May-2003 - This thread will be updated :)

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DomainEmpire.com
Their service would be excellent at the current price with:
- Domains automatically snapped in the same second we submit payment;
I have ordered 4, and so far it worked.
- A shopping cart to pay in bulk for multiple snaps (we've had to make 2 separate payments for ours)
Agreed! Very inconvenient to enter credit card and address every time :dead:
- A prompt support service
I've no need to contact support yet, so no comment. :shy:

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So we're the only ones with this problem but their support service is not working and this's a fact.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So far they have not cought anything for me. Nothing. I do not get any notification of change of status either. They send no notification when they fail to snap either. Strange how snapnames never failed to catch a name while domainsnaps never caught a name. Are they sharing the same bandwidth or not? I am starting to think that the rest of my snaps there are a waste.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Com,
DomainSnap is strictly a sales agent for SnapNames. DomainSnap does not catch the names, SnapNames does.

I do receive notification from DomainSnap when something changes with the name on Snap.

Their major problem is -CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and the trend continues

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: 2 days ago they answered affirming they'ven't ever received our payment. Uhm, interesting so I sent them our 2 transaction n# but still no news since today :(

Believe me: cheap or not, we'll never use their service again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom