Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

closed SmallBusinessLOA(.)com - 488

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SmallBusinessLOA(.)com

Small Business Loa . com

This domain name was listed as Premium (488)

Any comments?.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why would this be a premium domain? Its a typo.. maybe a premium typo..but unless its getting good traffic...cant see it..

RustyK

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The evaluation was by PremiumDomains and the site sits at #1 and #3 in Google w/out tld.

Also, lots of backlinks. And it's not even a month old. :)

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The evaluation was by PremiumDomains and the site sits at #1 and #3 in Google w/out tld.

Also, lots of backlinks. And it's not even a month old. :)

google doesnt show any real backlinks..the things you might see in some backlinkfinders might be old indexed pages, but no real backlinks.. anyway this domain has only traffic value..but its a high paying keyword so even little traffic can produce nice results, but without any figures its impossible to put a value on it..I would say 5 years annual revenue whatever that might be

RustyK

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
google doesnt show any real backlinks..the things you might see in some backlinkfinders might be old indexed pages, but no real backlinks.. anyway this domain has only traffic value..but its a high paying keyword so even little traffic can produce nice results, but without any figures its impossible to put a value on it..I would say 5 years annual revenue whatever that might be

Sorry I forgot to mention that the backlinks come from Yahoo, AltaVista and AlltheWeb and I agree with you on the traffic. This domain is still fresh and may be more valuable in the coming months or so.

Thanks domainah. :)

RustyK

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PremiumDomains? lol you must be joking ...

PremiumDomains appraisals are worthless and far from accurate

Its not an appraisal. Its just an evaluation system. In fact, PremiumDomains, DomainValuation, etc. is one of the main advertisers for DNforum and its no joke. Check the large banner at the top of this page.

sashas

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
IMO, the new estibot (estibot v2) that is still in beta is pretty darn accurate for an automated system. It appraised Deposit.net at $4500, and it sold for $4000. Its pretty much as good as any non human system can get.

RustyK

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
IMO, the new estibot (estibot v2) that is still in beta is pretty darn accurate for an automated system. It appraised Deposit.net at $4500, and it sold for $4000. Its pretty much as good as any non human system can get.

I'm not being sarcastic or anything but if I wanted an automated appraisal I could easily get one, but instead I decided to get DNF members thoughts on each domain name I list.

If people like Estibot or any other automated service that's fine but I came here for human services.

I hope you understand. :)

Hey bdjuf, thanks for your offer.

RustyK

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks again bdjuf. Who knows I might use that instead and maybe buy one of your domains as they look good.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its not an appraisal. Its just an evaluation system. In fact, PremiumDomains, DomainValuation, etc. is one of the main advertisers for DNforum and its no joke. Check the large banner at the top of this page.

I tried that premiumdomain BS., a LLL.com with all premium letters was not premium, the program probably thought its loan and not loa..also I dont find a real backlink in yahoo either..I hope you are not relying on some backlinkfinder but actually searched yourself in yahoo etc..whats the traffic like so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom