Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Smartscript Solutions Domain Trader Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfishion

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I just purchased the Domain Trader software from Smartscript Solutions. It would be great to hear from others who are running this system.

Best regards,
Colby

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have helped customize the platform for a few clients. What questions or concerns do you have?

bigfishion

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A couple weeks have passed since I purchased SmartScript Solutions, and I must ask if there is anyone really using this software? My version at http://www.DNGold.com was installed by a SmartScript programmer, but here is a list of the problems I have come across so far:

• No documentation
  • The important core domain parking system doesn't work
  • The SmartScript proprietary banner system doesn't work
  • The Google payment processing system isn't updated for Google Merchant
  • The Google Page Rank system doesn't work
  • Half of the feeds that Smartscript would use if the parking system worked aren't even in business anymore.

Nearly every day, new problems arise, and I feel like I am being used as the SmartScript test guinea pig. The SmartScript programmer continues to help resolve them to the best of his ability, but these issues should have been resolved a long time ago. This isn't what I expected for software that cost $995.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In my experience, you'd be better off parking the domains with a for sale clink or simply forwarding your domains to a contact page, I've tried software like this and I surely didn't sell more domains.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In my experience, you'd be better off parking the domains with a for sale clink or simply forwarding your domains to a contact page, I've tried software like this and I surely didn't sell more domains.

That's ironic or very coincidental or both, Justin!

as I damn near said the same exact words to another member yesterday, about a similar software idea.

really glad you made that point, without coercion.

imo....

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's ironic or very coincidental or both, Justin!

as I damn near said the same exact words to another member yesterday, about a similar software idea.

really glad you made that point, without coercion.

imo....

If you look at a company such as BuyDomains, I would assume most of their sales come from their landing pages..purchase this domain name for $1,888, click the link and you're taken to a page to purchase the domain. I can't see many sales coming from people searching for domains on their main page since they mainly sell to end users

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom