Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Snap Names - "support" system ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gramma

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been on the phone with support at snapnames about 8 times in the last 5 days trying to get a payout straightened out (before tuesday pay issuants) - Started this procedure in PLENTY of time to be resolved before today (the 20th) - had their support system worked as promised.

So who do I complain to about this? oversee ? moniker? I am very upset and I want someone who will follow up on it and try to fix what is wrong with their system - anyone have a name - email?

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been on the phone with support at snapnames about 8 times in the last 5 days trying to get a payout straightened out (before tuesday pay issuants) - Started this procedure in PLENTY of time to be resolved before today (the 20th) - had their support system worked as promised.

So who do I complain to about this? oversee ? moniker? I am very upset and I want someone who will follow up on it and try to fix what is wrong with their system - anyone have a name - email?

Hey Nancy - Sorry for any inconvenience. Email Jonathan Stanfill. He can be reached directly at [email protected]

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've also been having issues with their system...really messed up if you ask me. Not a good idea to have a central support system for 3 different companies...anyway, I acquired a domain at Snap about 5 days ago and receive the acquisition email saying I would have the login details within 24 hours...5 days and nothing since then. I tried logging into support system and that didn't work, tried calling support for 2 days and constantly get an answering machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom