Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Snap: non paying bidders are allowed to bid more for months???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyk2000

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmm... I wonder how do I receive a permission to do the same - win auction, not pay for it for months and still have access and bid more on other auctions? It is indeed very convinient and I'll appreciate an opportunity to do the same as you allow to another customer -
Auction won on 16-Sep-2008, status "pending payment" at the time of this writing (AFTER FOUR MONTHS !!!);
The same customers was allowed to participate in (and won) another auction
just recently - on 16-Jan-2009 - and also did not pay yet; The same customer participated in other auctions in Oct/Nov/etc. and paid for some.
I also want to be able to select what auctions to pay on-time, what auctions to pay later, and still be able to enjoy your service in full!!!

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just contact Nelson, if your reasons will be reasonable he will alow anything, they are quite flexible. Back in 2005 during the big Nameking drop, they wait more than a month for me AND I was still able to bid on another auctions. Although 4 month seems quite long, it might be domain from an auction which has not been transfered yet. For example I see newjerseynews.com unpaid since Oct 2nd 2008 and when I check whois it says Godaddy, that means the seller never transfered the domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom