Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

SnapBack expiration - ANSWER NOW, PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Post deleted - Read the correct version at the bottom, please :)

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Renew the snap if the name has a value greater than $69

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, the point is another: I want to waste the snap on something I'll resell at the same price to take back my original cost.

For this reason, if someone could answer to my original question, I'd appreciate it, thanks :)

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Your post makes no sense:confused:

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
DrWho -
He means that by tomorrow there will be a snap for a release being more than $69 against his original cost yesterday, should he have the chance damnit!
Can't you read?? ;)
Good Luck.

namedropper

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"ANSWER NOW"?

Tsk, tsk. Not until you learn your manners. And better English.

I know you are from Italy so can't be expected to know English (I don't know Italian after all) but then if you can't use English that makes sense maybe you should ask your question on some Italian site.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You're all right, I explained the concept in the wrong way.
My real question was: considering a snapback expires after exactly one year (as you all know), supposing the expiration date is 14th January 2003, should it be possible to use it until the end of the last day (14-jan-2003) or they deactivate it the day first ?

I explained bad the concept but I got a clear answer from Nelson B. (a member of their staff) ... A snapback can be used for exactly 365 days (in my case until the end of the last day, 14-jan-2003).

Considering my urgent need to waste it, I used it to grab 1155.com

Too many words to pose a simple question and consider that English is an easy language compared to Italian :(
Ok, first or later I'll follow a deep and long English course to better my knowledge of this wonderful language :)

domains

ComDeals.com - World-class domains for sale.
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This doesn't directly answer your post, but may be of interest.

I had a Snapback expire. I was miffed because I had others with more time on them, which were used up, but could have replaced it at some point. You don't know how much time is left on a snap until you unsnap, and then resnap. So I thought that wasn't fair.

They did give me a couple of weeks to renew at a lower price. Since I was mad, I didn't pay it and let it expire.

I boycotted them for a while, but bygones are bygones, not much money lost, there's some good people in tech support, and I have since gone for a few of those $49 deals.

www.ComDeals.com
domains on DNForum and the new Afternic

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by namedropper
if you can't use English that makes sense maybe you should ask your question on some Italian site.

Ouch! You are one rude mother f*&%$##.

Domain Empire, someone will help you out. :)

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You don't know how much time is left on a snap until you unsnap, and then resnap.

Not true. Log into SnapName account, click on: Email me, and you will be sent a list of all your active snaps inclding their expiration date.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes domains, you got the point, you've had my same problem: I wasted on recent drops other snapbacks very far from their expiration date instead of replacing them in time so I've been obliged to waste the remaining one on 1155.com just to have something in hand after all money spent for it :)

Regarding my first post, now I understand why someone saw it as too rude but it has been a simple equivocal.

The original subject of my post was:

"SnapBack expiration - ANSWER NOW, PLEASE" so someone read it as "ANSWER IMMEDIATELY!" but this wasn't in my intentions ... I've simply used "capital letters" to call promptly your attention on my urgent problem, anything more ...

Sorry again for this unexpected equivocal.

O

onewordnames

Originally posted by namedropper
"ANSWER NOW"?

Tsk, tsk. Not until you learn your manners. And better English.

I know you are from Italy so can't be expected to know English (I don't know Italian after all) but then if you can't use English that makes sense maybe you should ask your question on some Italian site.

that is exactly why when you owned DN Forum it got a lot of shi* comments and feedback on alexa

i think you need to take 10 deep breathes before reading and replying to threads dan !

thank god for gregr :)

namedropper

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by doberry
Ouch! You are one rude mother f*&%$##.

Domain Empire, someone will help you out. :)

Excuse me? Rude? I think that'd be the person making cartoon swearing.

I would have loved to help him out, but what he said made no sense whatsoever, and he was rudely demanding people to ANSWER NOW. He himself admitted this.

If you want to pick a fight with someone you should find something worth arguing about.

Sheesh.

namedropper

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by onewordnames

that is exactly why when you owned DN Forum it got a lot of shi* comments and feedback on alexa

i think you need to take 10 deep breathes before reading and replying to threads dan !

thank god for gregr :)

LOL. OK, chill out oneword...

I never owned DN Forum and I have no clue who you are confusing me with.

Besides that, the original poster admitted his post looked rude and was written in poor English. We don't need someone flying off the handle getting upset over something that the two people involved don;t see as being a problem.

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah the user DAN owned the forum previously Addictive old chum...

he's still around from time to time as well I believe he has some names listed for this sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom