Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

snapnames backorder question

Status
Not open for further replies.

runnergirl

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The domain I want is currently owned by snapnames, according to whois. On snapnames.com, they've got a "backorder" button.

If I backorder it, will it go to me immediately?

Thanks!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It means Snapnames caught it and it will be auctioned among those who already backordered it.

runnergirl

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
aahh.
Strange. They just had an auction for it. No one bid and it went back to backorder. If I backorder it now, are they going to have another auction?

zabijaq

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Even if domain name expire, previous owner have some smaller time period when he can renew domain even if it was auctioned and higher bidder won.

For example, if I win auction at Godaddys aftermarket, previous owner has still 7 days to renew, in that case, my $ will be refunded.

Doesn't happen often as if previous owner didn't see or ignored few warning e-mails months before expiration, he'll probably even miss that short period.

In your case, this happened so domain has it's previous owner and you got backorder option again.

Check out my site, it has tons of Snapnames auction domains that are currently available. These are mostly quality domains, short, long aged (for example we got LLL.com 16 years old), high paying keywords domains .........
We check various factors to determine valid pagerank with validity indicator in % (anything over 50% is valid pagerank).

Welcome and enjoy :)
http://www.freshsnap.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom