Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Snapnames Crazy NS Instructions - Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I want to set up domain forwarding but first I need to reset the NS to Snapnames name servers. I only need the Snapnames name server info.

I checked their instructions below but they don't seem to follow and seem well designed to drive the user mad.

Point (3) below says to click on 'View Name Server Details'. No such button seems to exist.

What is the correct Name Server info ?

Please help!

A. Change the Name servers of your Domain name to our Name servers.

For your Domain forwarding service to work, it is essential that all queries for your domain name should reach our Domain Forwarding server, which would further redirect it to the destination you have specified.

Thus, it is vital that after you have bought the Service for a particular Domain Name, you need to change the Name Servers for this Domain Name to our Name Servers.

Follow the process outlined below to know what Name servers you need to use:

1. Login to your Control Panel and search for the Domain name for which you have purchased the Domain Forwarding service.

2. In the Order List View that appears, click on that particular Domain Name.

3. In the details view, click on View Name Server Details.

4. Here, you would find the list of Name servers you need to set for your Domain name.

If the Domain name for which you have purchased this service is registered with Manage.SnapNames.com, refer to the article on Modifying Name servers to learn how to go about changing your Name servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom