Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Snapnames down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have several auctions ending soon and now the site is down. Can anyone else access the site?

acesfull

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems Snapnames is down, as well as Coolhandle.com (Moniker e-mail services). And no way to contact their support today. I guess Moniker.com is next to go down. Is it just me, or is moniker and associated services going downhill lately?

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems Snapnames is down, as well as Coolhandle.com (Moniker e-mail services). And no way to contact their support today. I guess Moniker.com is next to go down. Is it just me, or is moniker and associated services going downhill lately?

It appears that way.

So I had an auction that was ending in 5 mins and now it has been extended by 24 hours! WTF - The service was only unavailable for 10 mins max and the auction still had 30 mins left when the site was back online. I called and they said it was a decision made by their engineers since no one could login to the site.

I have read this elsewhere and this is ****ing bullsit trying to give people more time to bid on auctions.

I am sorry, but I think this has just sealed the decision to move my domains away from this type of activity. Poor support, non-competitive pricing anymore, business tactics like this.

Last edited:

acesfull

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They extended all auctions by 24 hours :upset:

I hope it's no where near 24 hours for them to fix coolhandle/email :upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset:

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would be surprised if nothing was wrong with the site and them wanting to extend auctions just to extend them. Whatever the reason 24 hour extension for 15 mins of downtime is overboard. Horrible

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It seems odd to extend auctions for a full day for fifteen minutes of down time.

But when most people are not in front of their pc's today.

What an odd co-incendence.

-=DCG=-

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was thinking that too ::shakes head::

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom