Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Snapnames, Failure to Perform & Holding My Domains Hostage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D MARKS

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sold a few domains at the Domainfest auction, transferred the domains to moniker 30 days ago. The buyer has failed to pay and Moniker is refusing to send me back the domain name, saying the buyer has been out of town and they are working to get things wrapped up, an excuse that has been going on and on, etc... Moniker/Snapnames sales agreement provides no timetable to perform or remedy in the event of failure on the buyer to perform, any legal opinions here...it's a good lesson in dealing with domain sales (dont transfer till the escrow company has your money!)

Its not a lot of money, but more on principal at this point

Thanks

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That doesn't sound very fair, email the big cheese and you will probably get results.

Jeff Kupietzky President/CEO [email protected]

-=DCG=-

D MARKS

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It was resolved this evening, not sure why it took so long as this should not be the norm, would encourage any sellers to make certain the escrow party has the funds before u surrender your domain names.

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It was resolved this evening, not sure why it took so long as this should not be the norm, would encourage any sellers to make certain the escrow party has the funds before u surrender your domain names.
email the big chesse and it will be fine. aslo can you pm me your realestate domains you have for sale. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom