Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

SnapNames ignores their customers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALeipzeg

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
A little background:
At the beginning of July to me on mail addressed to the buyer asking him to sell a domain: zovz.com through snapnames.com.

He paid domain. I wrote in a support request that I want to get the money through bank transfer (by default, they can only get the money through paypal), wrote to them the details of your bank account.

After that, the next day my account balance turned negative for the same amount as the amount of sales domain, screenshot of this:

132574snapnames.jpg

My letters with requests to explain what it is, a support does not respond to call them, I too can not (permanently activated answering machine).

Domain to be the buyer, who also did not respond to my emails!

Tell me what to do and why the balance of my account is negative?

Why such a disgusting attitude towards customers?

Martij

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Our accounting folks have been researching this sale. I will follow-up with them and update you in our email string later this morning.

Marti

A little background:
At the beginning of July to me on mail addressed to the buyer asking him to sell a domain: zovz.com through snapnames.com.

He paid domain. I wrote in a support request that I want to get the money through bank transfer (by default, they can only get the money through paypal), wrote to them the details of your bank account.

After that, the next day my account balance turned negative for the same amount as the amount of sales domain, screenshot of this:

132574snapnames.jpg

My letters with requests to explain what it is, a support does not respond to call them, I too can not (permanently activated answering machine).

Domain to be the buyer, who also did not respond to my emails!

Tell me what to do and why the balance of my account is negative?

Why such a disgusting attitude towards customers?

ALeipzeg

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Problem solved, thanks for your help Marti and responsiveness.

Unpleasant impression on the company of course remains, unfortunately.

ALeipzeg

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! :)
unfortunately there is nothing to congratulate... :veryangry:

The buyer was the "bubble" and the payment was canceled, but I do not understand why it became clear only after 10 days, and why my domain is still in his account...

ninjadomain

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I definitely understand your frustration as my issue has been going on for over two months, still unresolved. Hopefully Moniker gets better soon or surely all customers will be gone. Wishing you the best!

unfortunately there is nothing to congratulate... :veryangry:

The buyer was the "bubble" and the payment was canceled, but I do not understand why it became clear only after 10 days, and why my domain is still in his account...

ALeipzeg

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I definitely understand your frustration as my issue has been going on for over two months, still unresolved. Hopefully Moniker gets better soon or surely all customers will be gone. Wishing you the best!
Thank you.

Honestly the first time to sell this domain through a "platform" and the impression that its competitors negative ...

Commission from the sales is higher than its competitors, disgusting attitude to the customer, do not respond to emails, phone them does not work, and this case when it was revealed that the buyer canceled the purchase only 10 days after the transaction.

This all suggests that the people in this company just does not want to stay alive! This is not even in Russia, everyone says that U.S. companies focused primarily on the good attitude to the client - nothing of the sort! Here's a real example of that in the U.S. is not doing well with this...

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the problem is....

many of these entities try to serve the whole buffet, from registration to drop catching to aftermarket and brokering

but.....

all of them ain't qualified to handle the customer inquires that go with that, under the same moniker

imo...

ALeipzeg

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I just f*ck from SnapNames!

Domain I still have not returned, do not respond to emails! Today I want to go to my SnapNames acc. and I discovered that it is blocked!

You can hit hard by their actions, that they are there at all is that it f*ck?

Grrr.... :upset:

Martij

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Please understand that we have to be very careful to protect our customers from fraudulent activity.

Please be patient as our security team works through the investigation of the sale of this domain.

Best Regards,

Marti

Marti
[email protected]
[email protected]

I just f*ck from SnapNames!

Domain I still have not returned, do not respond to emails! Today I want to go to my SnapNames acc. and I discovered that it is blocked!

You can hit hard by their actions, that they are there at all is that it f*ck?

Grrr.... :upset:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Odd. I just checked my SnapNames account and the backordered domain wasn't acquired. I just hand-registered at GoDaddy using promo code "school". That was a savings of $67.83

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Another one failed to be caught today and a third party grabbed it. Looks like I will be restoring my faith in Pool.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom