Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

snapnames/moniker rep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
is there any snapnames/moniker reps still alive?
their support (snapnames this time) are pretty much the underbelly of the domaining 'industry'
they simply do not get back, respond, deal with anything

if there is a 'rep' on here with an iq in 3 digits i would pleased to hear from you

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Moniker is in Portland, Oregon now. I'm here in Hillsboro, about 30 minutes away. Thinking about just taking the bus downtown to get my support questions answered. "Hi there, I sent you guys 47 emails about a domain renewal question. Yeah well that was 4 months ago. Are my domains even here?"

I asked them a question about a domain forwarding error 3 months ago, and I still haven't heard anything back...

They literally have no customer support at this point. Pretty much hopeless...

Last edited:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Make sure to use the ticket system on their portal, the support@sn E-mail reportedly isn't attended anymore

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
oh, I submitted a ticket at snap days ago of course
but as everyone knows moniker and snapnames have slid so far down the toilet, their 'clients' like me feel like banging our own head against a wall
I would like a rep to turn up so i can bang their head against a wall, at least they're getting paid for the privelige

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Pred - I'll forward your thread over to Moniker for assistance :)

samfrida

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello,

We are here to assist you with questions you have for Moniker and Snapnames.

The email address to use is [email protected] or call TollFree: 800-688-6311. They will respond to your ticket.

If you feel your question has not been addressed, please feel free to email me at [email protected].

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,
Sam

Samantha Frida
VP Business Development
1800 SW 1st Avenue, Suite 440, Portland, OR 97201
Tel: 503.459.5737| Fax: 530.287.5203 | Cell 303.829.6112
[email protected]
|www.snapnames.com| www.moniker.com

oh, I submitted a ticket at snap days ago of course
but as everyone knows moniker and snapnames have slid so far down the toilet, their 'clients' like me feel like banging our own head against a wall
I would like a rep to turn up so i can bang their head against a wall, at least they're getting paid for the privelige

samfrida

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Phone Support Available at 800 – 688 – 6311

Hours of Operation
M-F 7:00am EST – 8:00pm EST
Sat/Sun 8:00am EST – 6:00pm EST
“Our average answer time is less than 60 seconds”

Or ………..

Submit a case using the account portal.

Click on Support in the Upper right – hand corner of the page > the following screen will appear……

“We are responding to every case in 24 hours or less”

Kind Regards,
Sam

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sam,

Please take a read around the forum in regards to other Moniker threads some pages long in the recent week, with concerns of moniker support, this could be correlating to a mass transfer out from your registrar. Moniker clients should not be needing to contact snapnames support.

I myself called during moniker business hours waited 15 mins to be told nobody could take my call, left a voicemail, two days later got followip via email from that voicemail, now 4 days later no reply to my email.

samfrida

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Please send me your ticket number if you can and I will get that looked into for you.

Thanks
Sam

Sam,

Please take a read around the forum in regards to other Moniker threads some pages long in the recent week, with concerns of moniker support, this could be correlating to a mass transfer out from your registrar. Moniker clients should not be needing to contact snapnames support.

I myself called during moniker business hours waited 15 mins to be told nobody could take my call, left a voicemail, two days later got followip via email from that voicemail, now 4 days later no reply to my email.

jstewart

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All I can say, is what happened and whats going on?

John Mauriello

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jstewart-

The registrant received a response to his inquiry within 24 hours stating a policy regarding which he disagreed with. Support did what they are supposed to do and answered his question within 24 hours stating the answer to his question and the policy. The registrant in this case claimed at to me that it has been sorted out now. Please feel free to reach out to myself or Sam directly on any issue you feel is not being handled to your satisfaction as we both montor this forum.

jstewart

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi John,

Thank you for both you and Sam having a presence here. I am hoping I can get my issues fixed up and will PM you privately...and if you can help great. I am happy to see some people are showing up here to address issues that have been happening for whatever reason. If your here to fix it up for customers that aren't happy, its a testament to good things going forward!

Cheers
J

jstewart

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My request:

Hi John,

Thanks for the message. I am trying to transfer out some domains. Whenever I try do to so I get errors about unlocking the domains.

[removed paragraph mentioning my problems]

Long story short, I don't want to complain since it looks like you are here to help. Please unlock all domains in my account so I can pick/choose domains at will to transfer.

Account: *****************

Thanks
Jason

PM sent to John

Martij

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Jason,

My name is Marti Johnson and I am the Customer Support Manager here at Moniker:Snapnames. I will get with John regarding the domains you need unlocked. We will open a case and follow it through to resolution.

For future reference my email address is [email protected]. Please feel free to email me with any issues, concerns or feedback. I will make sure that any problems are resolved to your satisfaction.

Best Regards,
Marti

Martij

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, Jason

I was not able to connect with John today regarding the domains that you need unlocked. Could you please email me at [email protected] the domains you need unlocked? I will make sure that we take action to get the issue resolved.

Best Regards,
Marti Johnson

jstewart

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi DNF,

There have been some threads about moniker over the past month, and I also personally experienced some issues getting in touch with support. I want to say, at this time Marti and John have fully resolved any issues I have been experiencing.

Marti who is a manager at Moniker also personally reached out to me via email and PM, opened and closed test ticket's and had my domains unlocked as requested. They did all this even while I was away and not responding to PM's. I have to give kudos to this type of support when an issue arises. Issues will and do arise, its how a company deals with it that set's them apart. I am 110% satisfied and two thumbs up. Thanks guys!

I also want to say, I am a very small account at moniker, 20 domains maybe...so I am not a big customer there...they still made sure any issue I had was addressed.

Thanks Marti and John!

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi DNF,

There have been some threads about moniker over the past month, and I also personally experienced some issues getting in touch with support. I want to say, at this time Marti and John have fully resolved any issues I have been experiencing.

Marti who is a manager at Moniker also personally reached out to me via email and PM, opened and closed test ticket's and had my domains unlocked as requested. They did all this even while I was away and not responding to PM's. I have to give kudos to this type of support when an issue arises. Issues will and do arise, its how a company deals with it that set's them apart. I am 110% satisfied and two thumbs up. Thanks guys!

I also want to say, I am a very small account at moniker, 20 domains maybe...so I am not a big customer there...they still made sure any issue I had was addressed.

Thanks Marti and John!

I second that, these reps really went above, and beyond what their job entails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom