Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anybody having problems with domains bought via SnapNames? For instance, one of the domains I acquired is registered at oldtowndomains.com, according to the whois info. When you visit that URL you arrive at a SnapNames splash screen forwarding you to NetworkSolutions.com.

The strange thing is, when I request the auth code for the domain, NetSol keeps sending me empty emails and their support tells me that the domain is actually not held with them, although it is right there in my NetSol account!

I am surely not the only one unable to manage/transfer dropped domains bought on SnapNames.com. Does this have anything to do with the Snap acquisition or even with the problems over at Moniker? It is my understanding that the two companies are owned by different parent companies now. (Sorry, have been out of business for a while.)

Domain summit 2024

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
all of the moniker registries went with the sale of snapnames. snapnames support seems to know about this but not a date when we will actually get access to our domains (unlike you these domains are not in my netsol account, they are still in 'migration') all the while they expire and get sold off..i have hundreds of domains like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators