Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

SnapNames New Cover Story at DNJournal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Snapnames.com and CEO Ray King are the subject of a new Cover Story at Domain Name Journal

We are also introducing a new advice column. Other publications may have "Dear Abby" to give advice, but Domain Name Journal is pleased to introduce its new, exclusive advice column "Dear Domey"!

Everyone (even domain buyers and sellers) needs someone to turn to for sensible and professional advice about relationships, business, politics, domains and entomology. Unfortunately, we could not afford someone sensible and professional, but we were able to get DomeBase.

Like a consultant but without the competence, his answers will enhance your self-esteem because he knows less than you do. Send your burning questions in an e-mail to:

[email protected]

Remember -- "Any problem can be made bigger with the appropriate advice."

Also be on the lookout for a major article coming up within the week on one of DNF's most beloved members. :)

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I probably shouldn't have put that Domebase item in the same announcement. SnapNames may not like being upstaged by some Dear Abby wannabe .:D

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, that snapnames article was cool also :D

This is what I am waiting for:

"Cole says the company is working on additional variations of the SnapBack product. “We do plan to add other TLDs, new pricing structures and even greater efficacy in securing names”, he said"

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That was a key point in the interview to me too Bid. Looks like they have .us .biz and .info in their sites as soon as those start expiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom