Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Snapnames not accepting Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone know why Snapnames is not accepting Paypal ?. Looks long term not glitch.

DG

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
they still have paypal option in the 'add funds' section.

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
they still have paypal option in the 'add funds' section.

Yes of course, BUT it does NOT work. I tried and got a "refer to snapnames" message. I then manually went to my Paypal account and using the Snapnames paypal email address tried to send the money, but got messages "the recipent is not accepting payments...." . Whats up I wonder ??. Maybe SN are not happy with Paypal ???

DG

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes of course, BUT it does NOT work. I tried and got a "refer to snapnames" message. I then manually went to my Paypal account and using the Snapnames paypal email address tried to send the money, but got messages "the recipent is not accepting payments...." . Whats up I wonder ??. Maybe SN are not happy with Paypal ???

DG

strange. hopefully its just a glitch. i paid for a domain using paypal there just on thursday.

ninjadomain

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

DG

Strange. Keep us updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom