Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Snapnames Question ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was going to backorder a domain but snapnames wont let me for some reason yet network solutions who its on hold with points its back ordering service to snapnames,is it because its a to big of a domain to backorder ? i just dont get it ?

Domain Days 2024

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Both snapnames and pool, let's you add any domain at any time, regardless status except if it is untaken, in that case, snapnames returns you an empty results, while pool dumbly add the domain as backorder.
What kind of error or message are you getting?

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BUT ... since the domain is onhold, your best chance is to get it on SnapNames, they can get it before they are released to the registry, i.e. before the redemption period and of course before the deletion period.

I understand if you reserve the name of the domain, but since it is "too big", I guess the average domainer is already with an eye on it.
Which is it ?

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It will not let me place any back order on the domain and i just cannot understand it and the best part its not that brilliant !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom