Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Snapnames sells me a un-registered domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I purchased this domain from snapnames expired auction list and paid a high price, why is the WHO IS only showing this domain was created the same month i purchased it from SNAPNAMES?

Im very confused, was this domain TorontoWaterfrontCondos.com not a drop?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It dropped and was secured by a Snapnames-affiliated registrar. That's what drops are: the domain gets a new registration date.

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
im confused, if a domain drops.. it looses its history? or was the domain never registered..???
If the domain really drops (not a partner registrar) the domain will lose it's original creation date. It's not like the domain "would" of been available, as it would of been captured by somebody..

-ET-

Dn Guru©
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If the domain drops and gets deleted it loses all history.that is because the DomainName was registered with a registrar which is not affiliated with and drop catchers.they directly delete the domains which are not renewed.and snapnames catches domains when they are deleted.and all its history losses that time.

In some cases domains registered with a registrar who is affiliated decides to not to renew the domain if they think no will be interested in this kind of domains.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Previous registration date appears to have been 11/7/2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom