Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Snapnames.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, as most of you, snapnames hasn't been very good lately. Anyways, one of my snaps was about to expire, so I decided to go after an available domain with it. I don't see much point renewing it with all my other snaps failing. Well, now I have a snapback on a domain thats available! Snapnames didn't register it!. Anyone else have this problem?. Hopefully it doesn't take to long for snapnames to notice the domain is available.

RMF

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
%+| Oh my. This is getting downright scary. What extension is it - .org?

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
.com....And it still hasn't been registered!..

RMF

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's amazing.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke That's amazing.

Snapnames..... Well, as most of you, snapnames hasn't been very good lately. Anyways, one of my snaps was about to expire, so I decided to go after an available domain with it. I don't see much point renewing it with all my other snaps failing. Well, now I have a snapback on a (com) domain thats available! Snapnames didn't register it!. Anyone else have this problem?. Hopefully it doesn't take to long for snapnames to notice the domain is available. RMF

I am not too surprised. I also have had many Snaps which I feel they did not even try getting, as reported by many others too.

Someone or govt authority like the State Attorney General needs to investigate them.

It is consumer fraud to take the money but do not offer the service you paid for.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thought MAYBE they would register the domain around the drop time today, but they didn't. Errr

RMF

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol, i dont think SN will care once wls is in.

They have a prime seat.

Also, i doubt any legal action can be taken for "not catching my name", although its a little further than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom