Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

So basically LLLL.com will never be available for hand-reg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zarul shahrin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I realize that they are never available for hand-reg. Even when there is nobody backordering it. Am I right or wrong?

This is based on my limited observation though (Going through the dropped DN list).

So drop-catching service is a must?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It depends on the letters. Some will eventually drop because noone will hold onto large portfolios indefinitely. It has happened before with 3-char domains and LLLL's

zarul shahrin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It depends on the letters. Some will eventually drop because noone will hold onto large portfolios indefinitely. It has happened before with 3-char domains and LLLL's

That makes sense Acro =) . Though what I am thinking is that one registrar will drop it while another one will pick it up for tasting...

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually there were some dropped LLLL.coms a few months ago that weren't picked up by backordering venues. As there are people scanning for these names, obviously they will be gone fast. As an example, I handregged VRJO.com a year ago or something.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I haven't paid attention lately but it looks like most have at least one backorder or are snapped by API scripts.
On the other hand you can still purchase some for cheap on the forums.

D

Deleted member 111831

Some will eventually drop because noone will hold onto large portfolios indefinitely.

I'm sure this happens regularly, though there are always others willing to pick them up at a drop auction. I don't think you will ever find LLLL.com's regularly available for registration.

This is not to say that I agree with those buying and holding garbage LLLL.com's, I don't think they are worth more than reg fee - but lots of people (through their actions) seem to disagree with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom