Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

So... umm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if a lot of the new accounts aren't second accounts for several members. For whatever reason, some people don't want to be seen here. :rolleyes:

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr
Don't be surprised if a lot of the new accounts aren't second accounts for several members. For whatever reason, some people don't want to be seen here. :rolleyes:

It is probably people who based this place and said they were jumping ship, but yet they do not want to be seen here because they already said they were goign elsewhere. . .

-Bob

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bob

It is probably people who based this place and said they were jumping ship, but yet they do not want to be seen here because they already said they were goign elsewhere. . .

-Bob

I think a lot of us got upset over the way this whole thing initially started, with postings of how the old mods got 'slapped in their face'. Of course, it made some people upset that really knew the time, effort, and quality the old mods brought to this board, and then to hear how they had be treated.

Now afterwards when the storm has settled, I must say that it was a pretty good ending to it all. There was a lot of drama there for a while. Good for ratings !! :D Greg is doing a great job, and can not be blamed for anything that has happened in the past. That is or was a good enough reason for me to not jump ship, but I must say that I miss the old mods' and some old members' postings here :)

Thanks!

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I was the only one to take the side of Dan and DNF. I should get a free domain from PerfectDomain/GregR....:)

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Onyx
I was the only one to take the side of Dan and DNF. I should get a free domain from PerfectDomain/GregR....:)

It was never really about taking sides and pointing fingers at people. At least not for me. It was about doing the right thing, meaning the thing that felt morally right at the time. However, it is all in the past, and I don't see why there should be any problems now. Let bygones be bygones, and let's go back doing business again!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom