Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

So what's your niche?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
by Jay Finnan, Sedo.com Director of Customer Relations

"Increasingly, domainers are deciding to corner their own part of the market rather than diversify their investments. It’s a product of aggressive investor speculation fuelled by the growing belief that the industry is poised for even more exponential growth in the near future. Investors big, small and everywhere in between have decided the best strategy for them is to target domains from specific industries, events, locations or based entirely around a specific brand and buy every possible variation in an attempt to control as much web presence as possible. There are risks in using this strategy but the rewards have been so huge for some that more and more are creating their own domain empire.

When it comes to domains, niche specialization has been around for a while but it has never been as popular as it is today. The investment strategy has two major benefits. It saves time for the investor, and when it comes to selling they are in a better position to negotiate.

How can you make the niche investment strategy work for you?"

Find out by clickin' here:

http://www.sedo.co.uk/links/showhtml.php3?Id=1110&language=e&partnerid=14228&tracked=1

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, if we have a niche which works well for us, and publicise it, we risk other people competing with us which will probably bring us problems.

From the domains wanted posts, you will probably get quite a good idea of what some people's niches are.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, i am in the midst of discovering my niche at this point, i guess i havent been in the game long enough to have one yet, but i will, sooner or later, but that hasnt stopped sales of sites that ive made though, gotta keep the ball rolling, right?

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
anyone interested in a fast track on an awesome niche, let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom