Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

So wheres the reward??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lastnight around 8pm I heard my 6 Month Old German Shepard barking like she was about to get in a fight with another dog.. I hurry outside to see whats going on.. and BOOM! I notice theres a full grown Pitbull walking right towards her.

The Pitbull was 8yrs old I found out later and a family dog they say.. It wasn't trying to attack, but trying to walk up to her and sniff her and all that stuff.

Sooo, I noticed this dog is the dog thats on the Missing paper right down the street on the stop sign.

I hurry down to get the number.. At that time, My sister comes over, takes the extra dog leash we had, called the dog over (good dog) and placed it on it.

I get the number to the owners, reach them, they call back, get directions, come over.. Says thank you thank you thank you and etc, and hurries back into their cars.

But, the ad said "REWARD".. So im wondering

Where's the reward?!?

*yea should have asked, but we all do things sometimes and it just slips the mind*

Domain Days 2024

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You should'a shot that ****er, I had my syberian huskie killed by a Pit a few years ago when she was out back ... I make every attempt to kill every Pit I come across!

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You should'a shot that ****er, I had my syberian huskie killed by a Pit a few years ago when she was out back ... I make every attempt to kill every Pit I come across!

At first we didn't know what it was.. But after getting a better look we seen it was a pitbull.. Thankfully it wasn't aggressive, but we were prepared if it was. :painkiller:

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The feeling of returning a lost dog to its family is pretty rewarding in itself, don't you think? There's not much sadder than some people with a couple of little kids driving around the streets yelling a dogs name out the window.

Chelsea

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe, only maybe, they were so happy to have their dog back that - in that particular moment - they forgot about the reward. And hopefully you get a call or visit from them today - showing that they did not totally forget about it.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You should have held the dog hostage :wink:

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The feeling of returning a lost dog to its family is pretty rewarding in itself, don't you think? There's not much sadder than some people with a couple of little kids driving around the streets yelling a dogs name out the window.

Oh yea, Im actually not thinking about the reward.. It felt good hearing the little children in the back of the car saying "Yayyy" and stuff... So, the reward means nothing :greenwink:

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you don't get the reward within 2 business days call a good lawyer.

Just kidding, call them back and ask thim if everything is ok with the dog, that should spark their memory about you and the reward.
If that fails, go by their house and capture the dog and while running away scream, "You aint getting this here dog back until I get my reward"

-=DCG=-

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Just kidding, call them back and ask thim if everything is ok with the dog, that should spark their memory about you and the reward.
If that fails, go by their house and capture the dog and while running away scream, "You aint getting this here dog back until I get my reward"

-=DCG=-

Idea is noted! :rockon:

Chelsea

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

-=DCG=-

...What are you like???
:bounce:

Ridge

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
maybe they are checking to see if their dog got them any law suits before they dish out a reward.lol. seriously though I highly doubt they forgot. no one wants to give away money and chances are if they were able to duck out im sure they did.

But you did a really good thing for a dog, not so much the kids as they probably already are bored again and playing video games and the dog is in the back yard again trying to keep busy wondering if he can jump the fence again to see what's on the other side.

JayB

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

-=DCG=-

lmao, im with DCG on this one :whoo:

Regards, JMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom