Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

So which parking company can provide the following layout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a parking provider that has the option to only display a search box and a logo.

I want the visitors to only see this logo and a search box below it (and maybe a text that says 'What are you looking for?"). Nothing more, nothing less. When they type something in, the search results display only sponsored results, so that I will make earnings if any of the links are clicked.

Parked.com has the option to only show a search box, but I can't add my custom logo to the lander, so it's not an ideal solution for me.

The other day, I found such a parked site when browsing around, but I can't remember the URL or the parking provider.

If anyone can point me in the right direction here I'll be a very happy domainer. Thanks.

anmike

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sedopro have. you can setup a domain as "search box" template. but the result may not as you think.
:)

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Make it yourself with an Adsense search box. Won't show only results where you get paid on each click but can display your own logo and some text.

That's exactly what I did. Works great and I believe it was the best option. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom