Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

So You Can Block Your TM Under a DPML But Someone Else May Knock Your Shuffleboard Pu

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I read a post tonight by Morgan Linton that explained the DPML process. I will get into the process in a moment, but this is a perfect example of how there are going to be a lot of shiny new picks and pans to sell in this new tld Gold Rush.  Clever marketers and industry [More]

More...

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What a great deal for business owners! Previously they didn't need to pay anybody any protection money at all for .business or .exposed or hundreds of other new risks. Now, however, a new-GTLD mafia has moved into town, presenting hundreds of completely new risks to brands and offering a discount on additional "protection" services that confer no positive benefit whatsoever. Again, what a deal!

Who will carry this added cost burden? Everybody else in the economy.

And, of course, the discounted "protection" services can be trumped with a bribe from somebody else.

I'm not even one of the business owners being approached in this way, but I can feel their anger coming -- like the electricity in the air right before a thunder storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom