Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

So

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ult is a Chinese-Canadian, eh?

Oh that little bugger ;)

Domain Days 2024

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does it matter? :confused:

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sasquatch said:
Ult is a Chinese-Canadian, eh?

Oh that little bugger ;)

How old are You?
Or is something wrong with Your head?
Work harder, reinvest and You can be the next ULT, don`t write things that everyone already know and don´t care.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
stuff said:
How old are You?
Or is something wrong with Your head?
Work harder, reinvest and You can be the next ULT, don`t write things that everyone already know and don´t care.

P..s off glum face!

Just because you knew he was from Vancouver it doesn't make you special or insigtful. Most didn't. I thought he was from California. And maybe some people care to know. What are you, a spokesman for all "people"? And why you always have to connect everything to your own gain? Every one of your answers on this forum is not about the question or the topic at hand, but about your personal advice to the person who posted the topic. This was a casual statement about Ult, not you, me or your thoughts of what I should do. I know you are used to be bossed around in that CCCP but ease up a bit smart ass.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sasquatch said:
P..s off glum face!

Just because you knew he was from Vancouver it doesn't make you special or insigtful. Most didn't. I thought he was from California. And maybe some people care to know. What are you, a spokesman for all "people"? And why you always have to connect everything to your own gain? Every one of your answers on this forum is not about the question or the topic at hand, but about your personal advice to the person who posted the topic. This was a casual statement about Ult, not you, me or your thoughts of what I should do. I know you are used to be bossed around in that CCCP but ease up a bit smart ass.

Yes I used to live in CCCP for maybe 10 years off my life, so I am used to idiots, there where many off them, If You study a little history You would see it.
But CCCP is gone for long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom