Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sold Domain, Admin Info Hasn't Changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumby

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I recently sold a domain which was registered with Registry Rocket - so it was easy enough to tell them what the password was to login. They changed the whois details immediately but the Admin info hasn't been updated - it still has my info. All the other info is for the new owner, why hasn't the admin info changed? Anyone...anyone...? (it's been 6 days so far)

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The new owner, should easily be able to access the 'domain mgmt' panel, and make changes to the ' contact' info. That should work!

Goodluck. Congrat's on the sale!

hanogl

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly RR does not have a facility for changing the admin. You can change the owner, the tech contact and the billing contact but strangely enough not the admin contact.

Hans

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sold a domain that was registered from that registrar. Actually it was registered through snapnames, but used that registrar. The company that purchased the domain from me, changed the whois right away. Everything was changed. I take it that whoever bought your domain, didn't fill out everything that was needed.

RMF

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom