Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sold domain. Buyer paid. No follow-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have recently sold a domain on TDNAM aftermarket. It has been a week after selling the domain with no follow up from Godaddy even though the buyer has contacted me through TDNAM contact form saying they have paid with paypal.

I can understand taking time to verify payment etc... however this was supposedly paid instantly.

I spoke to TDNAM support on the phone today and they told me the process could take up to 30 days just to verify payment and initiate domain transfer!

I have never heard of a 30 day period for this type of transaction.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Done some of these. Usually takes a few days for anything under $500. Never heard a month before. Maybe there's more to it than meets the eye.

mibworld

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, TDNAM system is pretty bad. They lack a lot of communication. Anyway, usually you receive the notification of payment around 5 days after the buyer actually paid. After you receive this notification you can push the domain to the buyer. The seller receives the money after one month from the date of sell.

Looks to me that some people have notices this lack of communication and are trying to scam the sellers by asking for the transfer without previous notification from TDNAM. It happened to me once. Don’t do it. No matter what the seller tells you, don’t transfer the domain unless you have a notification from TDNAM to do so. Ask the buyer to wait at least 5 days after his payment and, if necessary, to contact TDNAM regarding his payment. That’s the safest way to proceed.

ViM

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sold a domain as a Premium domain with instant payment and transfer to the buyer and got paid 2 months later after calling 2 times to remind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom