Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Some comparisons.... Voodoo and IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
in an effort to get most from ppc providers, often I may move some names from one ppc service to another.

below are some comparisons and you can accept this info for whatever it's worth to you.

(names were removed to protect from typo generators)

each comparison is for the same domain name with about the same amount of visitors (bolded) to both respective services and reported earnings (bolded).

voodoo: 1,169 183 87 $34.17 7.440% $0.46 $39.98
it: 1146 197 43 41.81

voodoo:586 59 21 $22.37 3.580% $0.62 $13.10
it: 585 20 9 1.51

voodoo: 14 18 15 $635.97 107.140% $0.59 $8.90
it: 21 12 10 11.51

voodoo: 120 14 14 $28.56 11.670% $0.24 $3.42

it: 110 41 16 4.82

some names do perform better at IT and some names performed better at voodoo

besides the one domain that had almost $12 difference in earnings, the biggest difference between the two.... is the $500 minimum payout @ IT

but overall, it's a good thing to have these options

imo....

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there a sector or genre that does better at one than the other?

I would say, domains that do well on one service, will do well on another and the only difference will be a few dollars between them

but I've noticed for LLL names, voodoo has paid more and for idn's IT has paid more

the in between the line read is: share of payouts

if both are pretty close...

then either one pays more or one keeps less so they can pay more, or one keeps more and pays more because they have more to pay than the other, or one keeps less and pays less but still pays more than those who say they share more than those who say the keep more.

huh?

:rolleyes:

imo...

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's even a huh? From me. :)

Donny

Hey D

How you be?

:)

one other area I failed to mention:

is that even though minimum payout is higher @ IT, I've received more offers thru them than voodoo.

then too, many names @ voodoo, I didn't select the "for sale" option and @ dns all are listed as for sale.

don't know if that's a factor, because some names I've received offers on, are parked with voodoo, but the offer didn't originate thru them.

:rolleyes:

imo...

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Biggie, Doing really well. Hope you are doing well yourself.

You only have 9% of the domains with us set to for sale, so that could be a difference.

One other difference when comparing Voodoo to IT, is that we usually have domains set to a 1 click lander as they usually have domains set to a 2 click lander. So that can sometimes be the big difference.

Donny

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Biggie, Doing really well. Hope you are doing well yourself.

You only have 9% of the domains with us set to for sale, so that could be a difference.

One other difference when comparing Voodoo to IT, is that we usually have domains set to a 1 click lander as they usually have domains set to a 2 click lander. So that can sometimes be the big difference.

Donny

Now that's what I call customer service... without even asking for it! :)

Thanks for doing the dig on that Donny.

Since you brought the 1click/2click to table, that's a variance factor in performance I didn't consider, which should be included in comparative analysis as well.

like, if a name performed better at one versus other, was it because of the "1click or 2 click" setting.

appreciate the input.

imo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom