Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Some DRT questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just installed the Domain Research Tool and beginning to use it. Maybe the answers to these are in the help files, but I can't find them. I entered a list of about 150 names, setup a bunch of Proxy Servers and checked them, then ran the scan using the Proxy Servers for checking each of the items. Here are my questions:

1. I see Overture of "0" for all of the domains. Is this Overture w/ext? How can I make sure it is just Overture w/o ext? Is something not working right?

2. For Google TP I see "?" all the way down the list. What I want to know is the number of results for a given term (the domain w/o extension). Is this the column for that?

3. Is there a way to get bulk WHOIS information on these domains with this tool?

Thanks in advance!

Domain Days 2024

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1. Yes, I am not at my computer with DRT, but I believe in the options there is an option to check the overture with and without extension.

2. In your options, do you have this selected to check this value?

3. No and Yes. No there is not a feature to do so; however, if you add the domains you are looking for the whois information into My Portfolio, it can pull the information out of these domains. It just won't pull the information out of the Scanned List.

Once I get to my computer I can provide more accurate answers, but this is what comes to mind going from memory.

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick responses. I made some option changes and am rechecking now. Will see if that works.

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks JDK for the great explanation. I don't think I could have said it better myself.

Sevent, if you have any questions, I'm the creator of the tool so don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or e-mail [email protected] (first time you e-mail you'll have to confirm your address through my spam filter).

Thanks!
Luc L.

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Most everything seems to be working now, thanks for your help. But I still can't seem to get the number of results in Google to show up correctly. It always says "0" no matter what the domain. Is the program looking for "domain" or "domain.com" results at google? Either way some of the names I am checking should show results, but none do.

Is this "Google TP" even the column I should be looking at?

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RsL said:
What google info are you looking for?

PR (PageRank)
LP (Link Popularity)
or TermRank?

Thanks in advance for the added info.

Shane

Hi Shane,

I guess it would be TermRank that I am looking for (though I don't see that column, even though it is selected in "scan settings" ).

What I want to know is, given "domain.com", how many results are there at google for the keyword "domain". Tks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom