Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Some generic questions - Various topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you're able to help us at least with one of the questions below, please, don't hesitate to answer ... Any help will be highly appreciated:

Various topics:

1- How can we add an Icq number to our "Ignore List" ?
Sometimes we can click on User Menu - Move to Ignore list but this option is not always available, why ?

2- Is there a way to filter and automatically delete all messages with attachments (no exception) at hotmail.com ? We've a secondary address there that we use only for tests but we're recently getting tons of viruses every day so this solution would fix the problem.

3- Few days ago we got this email from swiftpay.com.cn, surely a big scam:

This a confirmation message that you have received 1023.76 EURO by email from:
SwiftPay User ID: [email protected]
Transaction Number: 438-969-522-11299
Batch Number: 134753

It contained a link to click to accept our money but the link went to www.swiftpay.com: is this a fake company ? I see their domain is registered since 1998, possible the site is still online if a scam ?
During the signup, they ask for our credit card number and pin, very suspicious ... Any feedback is welcome, I'm curious !

IMPORTANT: I wasn't awaiting any payment ...

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll give #3 a try.

All fraud artists prey on GREED. Since you are NOT awaiting any payment, don't bother with it. If it is a genuine thing, you won't lose any money by not responding; you will get it sooner or later, one way or another.

Good luck.

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Number 1 & 2 -

I block any messages from people not on my ICQ list. Thet removes ALL icq spam.

You can do that by going to Securoty and privacy and then checking "Accept messages only from users on my Contact List".

-Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom