Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Some parked.com pages down? Please Check if you use any manual forwarding not DNS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
looks like they are working again..disregard!

Chris

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
some of mine are still down, either loading default template, blank page or timing out.
I only use dns.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well looks like maybe they were working on something..searchnut.com was down altogether for a short bit..alot of mine are working again though now..so it should be all good soon I'm guessing as it was only down for a very short while and some names were working but a few were not

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Regardless, RPC is way down. Meanwhile, my Sedo revenue has doubled this week.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acro, alot of companies are winding down their ppc ads for the last few days of the calendar year..I have been tracking this under many key terms and find that the bidding increased and they used up what was left of their ppc budgets and they probably will not resume as normal until next month..so as less companies bid on keywords the rate per click goes down overall..this is normal for the very end of the year as I had a big spike in the middle of the month as companies scurried to spend their remaining budgets on advertising..

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Since the Dec. 19th the trend has been the same. On the other hand, Sedo's is climbing. So I don't see this being an industry issue.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo's is easy to double when it's always been half or a third of what it is "suppose" to be to begin with from those clowns! parked.com hands down pays more per click and I know that for a fact, thats if you use the right keywords!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'm been very objective. RPC at Parked has gone from $0.50+ to $0.12 since Dec. 19th.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
same here but not the same amount..my rpc is a bit higher but I have different traffic and focus on high click value niches..but it's because of the advertisers not parked..trust me I track this sh*t really closely ;)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes, the pages were down for like 5-10 minutes in the middle of the night...all came right back up so I edited the thread

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry about not responding about this sooner. On Sunday morning from 2am EST to 5am EST we were under a nice size DOS attack. At 2:05 our attack mitagation system started blocking network ranges to try and pin point the attackers and the domain that they were trying to attack. The problem was resolved by 5am, because that's when I finally went to sleep. I personally could get to all of my domains throughout the time that the attack was happening. Just some networks could not.

Donny

vbigdeli

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry about not responding about this sooner. On Sunday morning from 2am EST to 5am EST we were under a nice size DOS attack. At 2:05 our attack mitagation system started blocking network ranges to try and pin point the attackers and the domain that they were trying to attack. The problem was resolved by 5am, because that's when I finally went to sleep. I personally could get to all of my domains throughout the time that the attack was happening. Just some networks could not.

Donny

But Parked.com was online :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom