Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

some people list unregistered domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
just found out some people list unregistered domains at sedo and afternic which have never been registered before. When I regged, I could not add to the my sale portfolio because it is already listed by others.
These guys usually bet on those 3 letter domains and list all the availible ones and when somebody offered a price, he simply reg it and by that means he saves himself a lot money. :approve:
HOWEVER, i think it is against rules. What do you think?

Domain Days 2024

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sedo checks every domain for ownership when you list the domain , those must be leftovers from before they started doing this.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Just report them. Usually Afternic falls prey to this; Sedo's automatic (and then manual) mechanism verifies listing ownership from the WHOIS - it must match the account holder's info.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sedo has being verifying for age. the only possible scenario at sedo is if it was regged, entered into the system, and the the name was dropped.
I had a few of those, and then they just verifi ownership and place it in your account.

mkx

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You just have to wait for the whois to update to your information and email sedo to let them know your the new owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom