Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

some questions - muisc.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
as you maye be aware, (due to may various stabs at sellign it here)

i have the domain muisc.net (yes its like music but with my sort of spelling, ie wrong)

anyway i have decide to develop it.. as there seems to be a big battle finally starting, what with micrsoft lanuncing its music service...and apple paying silly b*ggers with Real (plus it gets consistant traffic, so seems a waste just to park it)

so my friends....

whats the best for me to do;

1) create my normal botch sites, with affliate links - costing only my time

2) pay a designer to create a unique design and then fill it with affllaite links

3) pay a ddesigner to create a unique design and run a forum with normal ads on it..

4) none of the above.. sell it cheap to someone who will do a proper job

if you guys have any other ideas.. as you know me, aim as thick as 2x2 from a shed door.

i maye even consider a partnership..

thanks in advance

wilco

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wilco , I dont think I'd spend a bunch a money devolping a typo...personally I would just park it on a page with affiliate links ..if it consistently brings you in a fewbucks each month then just ride it and move on to another project jmo

nice typo though

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Develop a typo?

I think that's a bad idea.

Try to squeeze some cash out of it. I myself wouldn't want the time, just park it at DomainSponsor (or another PPC), that's what they're for.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ppc - never worth developing a typo imo. Just get the ppc traffic - you should do well out of that. You have good domains - if I were you I'd develop one of your others over and above this one.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agree 100%. PPC is the way to go on a typo. Too confusing otherwise. You can still get a good return.

However, Music.net is itself only a PPC page (although a rather nice one). So, I would not expect huge traffic to your site. Now, if you can talk the owner of Music.net to trade you (highly unlikely), and you then develop Music.net, you could both end up making a lot more income. Or, perhaps you could work some other creative deal with him.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hiOsilver said:
Now, if you can talk the owner of Music.net to trade you (highly unlikely), and you then develop Music.net, you could both end up making a lot more income.
Now THAT'S a sales pitch I wanna hear/see.

Ross1982

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whats best places to park domains???

I want place that shows traffic stats etc.

I emailed the guy at http://www.urlportfolio.com/ for an account but after one email he never got back to me, I liked the way it was set up there that showed todays hits/total hits etc and highest bid on a domain so far.

Sub

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you develop and promote the the site well, "Muisc" could be your USP.

It may not seem like a good idea, but give it a try. Create something unique, and with a unique name like that, you might just be successful.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ross1982 said:
Whats best places to park domains???

I want place that shows traffic stats etc.

I emailed the guy at http://www.urlportfolio.com/ for an account but after one email he never got back to me, I liked the way it was set up there that showed todays hits/total hits etc and highest bid on a domain so far.
DomainSponsor, but everyone has their own picks.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Agree with others comments... not worth it to develop anything on a typo name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom