Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Some updates I would like to see on Bodis

Status
Not open for further replies.

irongloves

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been a good user of Bodis for 6 months now and it helped me a lot monetizing my domain names.

Anyway I would like to see some improvements in the future:

1) More templates;

2) The option to specify an asking price on the "Inquire about this domain name" landing page. It will surely give more opportunities to sell your names and less headache with people offering $10 for $10,000 domain names;

3) More CPA and direct PPV with top advertisers. I'm sure there are finance and travel companies that would pay top $ for direct traffic to their websites. Just an example: If I own new york flights .com I would expect bodis to offer its traffic to Expedia, or Orbitz, or Kayak and they would pay for the direct traffic, no need for users to click on a link. A user who types new york flight .com will be directly redirect to Expedia New York Flights (just an example here).

Last edited:

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
#1 is complete and has been for a while, we just haven't released it. See Necklace.com parked with Bodis.

#2/#3 is being worked on but are both are big projects.

DNA

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just opened an account with bodis. The most important thing i notice is a simple platform. Sedo was very good at the beginning, now it's a mess for one like me who parks his domain and doesn't really optimize around. Everytime, i log in sedo, it takes a hell lot to understand the changes they have made. Let's not speak about their pathetic PPC.

On the other note, Bodis will succeed if it doesn't increase its greed for too much profit. As long as i see revenue better than sedo, i will start to remove domains from Sedo. Sedo has become too big to respect their parking people and not loot too much profit.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm doing a 3 day trial with Bodis now, and I'm already annoyed with the $10 "offers" that are coming through.

I'm a software engineer. If your software engineer has told you that adding a 'minimum offer' field to an account record is a "big project", then fire them immediately. It's a 30 minute job at best.

DNA

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i just tried BODIS with an italian domain. While the CTR increased from Sedo, CPC decreased.
Does anyone know whether they are good enough to handle european cctlds? or just .com?

cheers

And in fact, if they are good for cctlds too, any experience which countries fare better? I am not much of .com guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom