Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Somebody just told me this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A man walks into a restaurant, sits down and waits patiently for the next waitress. The waitress finally arrives after a few minutes and politely says, "Hello Sir, May I take your order." The man says, "Sure, I would like a chocolate shake." The waitress replies, "I am very sorry sir, we are all out of chocolate today." The man replies, "Fine, how about just a chocolate shake then." Again, the waitress says, "Sir, I am sorry we DO NOT have any chocolate." The man replies, "hmmmm, ok just a chocolate shake for me thanks."

Frustrated now, the waitress says "Sir, Can you see the V in Vanilla?" ... "Yeah", replies the man scratching his head. "How about the S in Strawberry?" says the waitress. The man replies, "Ummm, sure I can see the S in Strawberry." "What about the F in Chocolate, can you see that?" says the waitress. Scratching his head again, the man replies "HUH, NO there ain't no F in chocolate?".

The waitress replies "That is correct sir, There AIN'T NO F-CKN CHOCOLATE!!!"

stagefour

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hehehe...i got to laugh at this one too...where do you guys get these things anyways...crack me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom