Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Someone please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A C

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now I could see that maybe this isnt the best domain and all that but man...

www.ravens-lair.net

visits at sedo:
05/16/05 123
05/17/05 54

so far not ONE click thru, any opinions?

The site was bought thru a deleted domain site so I assume most the traffic is from old links. You can see them in yahoo.

AC

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A C said:
Now I could see that maybe this isnt the best domain and all that but man...

www.ravens-lair.net

visits at sedo:
05/16/05 123
05/17/05 54

so far not ONE click thru, any opinions?

The site was bought thru a deleted domain site so I assume most the traffic is from old links. You can see them in yahoo.

AC
-----------------------------------

if it were my domain i would probably change the sedo.com key word to "lair" with 97.3 searches per day on overture, or "dragon lair" with 160.6 daily searches on overture. i found no searches on overture for ravens lair.

LeftRightOut

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Personal sites don't often get click throughs, also looks like a trekkies site of some sort existed in a folder, maybe try star trek. Finally it could be mostly image pulls, do you host DNS with sedo or have your own? double check what files they are trying to hit. He had a few subdomains on that name, I hope you are doing your own DNS.

A C

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LeftRightOut said:
Personal sites don't often get click throughs, also looks like a trekkies site of some sort existed in a folder, maybe try star trek. Finally it could be mostly image pulls, do you host DNS with sedo or have your own? double check what files they are trying to hit. He had a few subdomains on that name, I hope you are doing your own DNS.

I have the domain setup with godaddy, how would I get the stats I need to see where they are trying to hit, I am currently just doing domain redirect from godaddy

AC

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
maybe try keywords such as raves, tattoos, or piercings. As stated above personal pages generally do not recieve many clicks because the user's initial intention was not looking to purchase something. But if you could target your the visitors, you may get lucky with a keyword. I'd read the about me, find all links to the domain, and target the visitors from there.

A C

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domainut said:
maybe try keywords such as raves, tattoos, or piercings. As stated above personal pages generally do not recieve many clicks because the user's initial intention was not looking to purchase something. But if you could target your the visitors, you may get lucky with a keyword. I'd read the about me, find all links to the domain, and target the visitors from there.

Ive had ZERO click thrus though ;[ it has to be image requests or something?

Help lol

AC

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Change it to "Webportal".

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom