Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Someone tried to sell rubbish articles on dnforum

Status
Not open for further replies.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Someone was trying to sell me some articles which I believed were "spinned articles". He said he bought them from someone. I don't believe him.

Have a look at first sentence which doesn't make sense.

These publishing web sites for expert or individual pursuits are assuredly conscious that choosing the correct web hosting services is a must.

Will you pay $5 per article for such poorly spinned articles?

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Will you pay $5 per article for such poorly spinned articles?

I seriously doubt you paid that much for 500-word articles. How do I know? I've dealt with you before and see the threads you make on DNF. Every single one of your content threads is to the effect "send me your bulk rates". You want the cheapest quality content and are not prepared to pay for good content. You remind me of the bargain hunters on eBay and it's one of the reasons I gladly sent articles to a good client of mine instead of you when you didn't pay within 24 hours. You're a slave driver that got what was coming to him...

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I seriously doubt you paid that much for 500-word articles. How do I know? I've dealt with you before and see the threads you make on DNF. Every single one of your content threads is to the effect "send me your bulk rates". You want the cheapest quality content and are not prepared to pay for good content. You remind me of the bargain hunters on eBay and it's one of the reasons I gladly sent articles to a good client of mine instead of you when you didn't pay within 24 hours. You're a slave driver that got what was coming to him...

I am just saying that person try to sell the articles which were spinned for $5 per article.

Yes, I ask for bulk rates because I buy upto 100 articles each time. Many of them I use for article submission and no reason to spend fortune for such articles. That doesn't mean I want poor quality. If good quality, I pay upto $10 per articles and I have bought such articles from a content writer. I am ready to pay upto $20 to $30 per article for the domains I paid xx,xxx each. So I am not bargain hunter as you said. I won't deal with you anymore after you agreed to sell the articles and sold to someone else and all about that can be seen at this thread here to see dcristo had called domainers names etc.....

I work full time with oncalls and some weeks, I work more than 60 hours full time and there is time difference between countries and there may be delay in payments but I always have paid after GENTLEMAN'S AGREEMENT even after I realized I agreed to buy a typo domain. You didn't mention in your thread that if there is delay more than 24 hours, you would sell the articles to someone else. You behaved like someone on the street but not like many other professionals on this forum. You even called people names as per above thread.

I have bought many domains in xx,xxx and x,xxx and I don't need to send money within 24 hours as you said for such amounts and the articles were only sold for $20 to $30 and there's no reason I won't pay you (it was for only $8 and you can always say to pay urgently via PM if you need $8 asap). You can't even wait a bit longer than 24 hours for $8 amount while many other domainers waited for up to a few days for the x,xxx to xx,xxx transaction. I have also waited upto 2 weeks after GENTLEMAN'S agreement about the deals and never backed out like you did UNPROFESSIONALLY.

Your manner can be seen at the following thread and I decided to stop dealing with you after that and I just ignored your article sale threads.

http://www.dnforum.com/f26/http-www...icles-100-unique-high-qual-thread-468866.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom