Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Something strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...is happening now at Sedo. When I am trying to add another domain to my account, at the end of the process I see such a message;

Thank you for your interest in our services.

In order to access all of Sedo's member services, you first need to confirm your account by clicking on the confirmation link in the e-mail sent to the address you used to sign up.

Once confirmed, your Sedo account will be fully accessible and you will be able to list your domains for sale.

Please check your inbox, you have mail!

I've already parked hundreds domains and my Sedo account is fully functional. Furthermore no email from Sedo is coming to my inbox. As a result I cant add any more domains for parking. Is it system error at Sedo?

Hookah

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Still the same. Adding new domains does not working as I described above. :(( Anybody got the same problem?

Aluminum Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Same problem. System: Apple iBook, OS X, Safari and Mozilla browsers.

timm

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hookah, dont worry, I experienced the same thing a couple of times...your domains are added to your account.

hte reason why this message shows up is that in the meantime of adding your new domains your logon cookie expired, so the confirmation message is the one for new customers, und not for new domains

strange...but as long as it works...I dont mind ;)

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
timm said:
hookah, dont worry, I experienced the same thing a couple of times...your domains are added to your account.

hte reason why this message shows up is that in the meantime of adding your new domains your logon cookie expired, so the confirmation message is the one for new customers, und not for new domains

strange...but as long as it works...I dont mind ;)

Thanks timm. Unfortunately it does not work in my case. i dont see newly added domain in my portfolio. Even Sedo admin said he added it to my account but...hmm I dont see it. I've got my account at sedo for over 1 yr, added hundreds domains and but this messege shows up just for4 last 2 days. Something definitely does not work.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Right now the page after the submission form times out.

DoubleClick

.::Piramidé Aficionado::.
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I bought 3 domains today and added them within an hour of each other.

One went on instantly and I could set up the keywords and the other 2 are still not on the account.

I got SQL errors one time when I was showing my wife a name I got.

I think it will work out soon enough.

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is a lack of clear message to us at Sedo telling that for some days we can meet problems in using portfolio panel. So I dont know if my problems are a result of Sedo system upgrade which is not finished yet or something changed in my user status at Sedo or whatever. Also, my keywords suggestions for domain optimization stay yellow forever (some days ago it lasts no longer then 24 hrs).

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree the problem is not limited to the issues you have raised.. SEDO are either all on vacation or they have staged a mass walk out.. both are not that impossible.. Jay@SEDO is away till monday so any issues raised with him will not be seen till he returns. Therefore I suggest that you contact [email protected] as she is The director of something and something. She is based in Cologne where all the systems are and all the tech team..

Looks like SEDO - SEDON'T this week :p

S

SedoCoUk

Hi everyone,
The server upgrade took a bit longer than first expected. The tech team has been working around the clock this week to get everything done but there are still some issues with some tools associated with parking (eg. keyword suggestions, optimization). I spoke to the head of the tech team this morning and it looks like those features will be up and running again in two hours max.

Keywords pending approval will be processed today and pending optimization requests will be worked through by the optimization team by order of submission date.

If any of you experience any problems with your domain management tool, please email me the details - eg. description of problem, time it occurred etc.
Otherwise, you can email [email protected] and [email protected] and our customer service team will get back to you.

Kind regards,
Nora Cotter
[email protected]

Hi again,
Tech is still working on it...
Once we get the tool online again we'll be working over the weekend to clear the backlog for those with pending keyword suggestions.
Kind regards,
Nora Cotter
[email protected]

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hey guys - the issues with logging in, viewing stats and being unable to add domains are far from fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom