Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Somthings Fishy with these parking companies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashcows

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok I have just started doing this parking thing.

First I tried Domain Hop... And was making liek $2.00 a day! It was a joke!

I moved to Traffic club and I started making liek $40-$55 a day on average with a little optimazation. You can send to traffic through 4 other companies through them.

I am also using Sedo Pro right now, only been using them for a couple of days.

My issues are these:
1.No one tells you what the split really is.
2. On high traffic word that are know to be $40.00 a click that I own domains for, I don't seems to be getting any clicks. I clicked (once) my self to test it. I got a whopping $3.75 for a term that is known to have $40 PPC prices?
3. I am seeing more traffic on domains I have moved to a new parking place that was not showing up at all before.
4. Many landing pages say "Book Mark this page" Yet it seems they filter out return traffic and does not give you credit for it.

Some my conclusion is that... These companies vary the split and might give you 70% on a $.15 key word and 20% on a $40 key word if the pay you at all for it. That they are keeping all money from return traffic and claiming it as fraud yet tell people to book mark their pages.

Yet we seem to be at their mercy unless we have 1,000,000 visitors a month and can just go straight to google or some of the other PPC engines.

Is this about the sum of it?

YL-TRADER

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am 100% with you on this.....

The differences are too wide...

I was just accepted into the Goolgle for domains program......so, I am just buying domains and getting it going on my own.......seems like if you want to do anything the right way, you have to do it yourself.....

I had a bit of success with Traffic Club also for a random domain.......

I think partnering up with a few other owners could be the way to go...unless they are going to be more forward with stats.

Anne

Cashcows

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I said one click...how else are you going to tell if they are lying? I was told that I could test the page out. That is a big differance from abuse.

Also why are they putting book mark this page and then filtering out repeat traffic? That's a con game. I just want to deal with an honest company and send honest traffic.

Clicking is abuse when It become you looking for the highest priced keywords and going after them. If they have bookmark this page and make this your home page, then they should not care if we go set up our landing page as a home page on 200 terminals across the city we are making them and us more money.

Seem funny that if I do a search on my own page when I want to buy something online that not ok, but it's only ok for random people? LOL Makes no sense. We all know what fraud is and abuse it, that not what I have evern done or I am refering to. Besides I could care less what domain hop thinks they can keep my $16 I made with them before I relized what was going on.

I do everything I can to stay within the term & conditions. The only problem with traffic club is that where do you find the terms and conditions for the other sites they send traffic to?

PS: I admit it becuase I am not a lair or a crook, I am above board and don't hide anything. Half of these parking places can't say that! They don't even tell you the split or what they filter our or shave off. There is no break down...Tell me why I have traffic on some domains now I never had before? And why my Click ratio is so low in very high traffic terms?

I have to say that so far Traffic club is doing well for me, and Sedo Pro...looks like its going to be very good, their stats are great. I just want an honest place to work with fairly a win/win situation.

marly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since most of these companies either use google or yahoo for their source of advertisers, why not set up a adsense ppc template. If you are making like $40-$55 day at traffic club, you would be crazy not to invest a little time in creating a little site for this name with good content. This way you know the cut is only between : " you > google > advertiser "as opposed to : " you > the parking company > google > advertiser"

It really sucks that we can't just slap ads from google or yahoo our parked names....

Imagine what will happen to the PPC companies if this was allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom