Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sony PSP ( Playstation Portable )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subhan

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got a Sony PSP yet?
I just ordered mine from www.pcmall.com (Limited Stocks)

So order yours while you can. :)

NETGEEK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have been checking them out as well but still undecided if I should purchase :) Keep the reviews coming!!!

domaintalk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
NETGeek It depends on your choice.
However I like XBOX more as you can play online with it.
Many games on there and so on.

As far as i know PSP doesnt has much resale in the coming months.
There will be new upgrades and games but the quality wont be high as XBOX.

My 2 cents, no offence to anyone , I apology if it does.

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If I may ask to PSP owners,How solid is this? Can it take a 1-2 foot drop? I heard some issues about it being weak.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I picked one up and can tell you it is best in two places for a guy...

1- The bathroom ;)
2- On a plane...helps kill time and if you have a buddy with you, you can play head to head for the length of the trip.

It's worth it but I too prefer Xbox.

-=DCG=-

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Get one free :approve: from a free playstations website.
---
Are ecost, pcmall and macmall all the same store?

kodeking

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domaintalk said:
NETGeek It depends on your choice.
However I like XBOX more as you can play online with it.
Many games on there and so on.

As far as i know PSP doesnt has much resale in the coming months.
There will be new upgrades and games but the quality wont be high as XBOX.

My 2 cents, no offence to anyone , I apology if it does.
You can't compare the psp to xbox. Its like comparing apples and oranges (this analogy is used way too often, sorry). A psP is portable, so obviously it won't match up to xbox graphics and game length. You need to compare it to gameboy and the DS for a valid case. When you make the right comparison, PSP blows the other portables out of the water.

Now I do want to say that I own an Xbox and it is my favorite system, so I'm not bashing xbox in any way at all. Xbox is the best system at home, but are you really gonna play xbox at the local coffee shop or on a car ride.

Just remember that just because Lamborghini's go fast, you're not gonna take it off-roading. There are different things for different jobs.

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not really a console gamer, but it looks cool.

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i would like one ASAP (for my son of course!) :D

but the UK release has been put back again (again)
:-(

yes I could order one from you lot in the US, but my friend got shafted for import duty from HM customs.. for £60 :evil:

J2theIZZO

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I imported one back in early Febuary from Japan, just sold it recently due to using it about 3 times in total....never get an chance to use it, if i'm out of the house i'm driving or always doing something where I never get a chance to game...inside i'll use the Xbox.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It must be a couple of years since I have really used a video game, although I spend enough on them monthly :-X

lukeeales

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a PSP in my kitchen waiting to be sent to a member of my forum as part of a free prize draw. I wanna open it but I can't!

<Check my signature for a PSP website, and a forum where you can win a UK PSP when it's released>

DCG - I hope your bathroom comment doesn't have anything to do with the announcement that Playboy will be available on PSP...

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I picked one up and can tell you it is best in two places for a guy...
The bathroom ;)

LoL.
I am such a child, i love my Consoles. I got a psp from a japanese friend when it was released in japan. I have got virtually all the psp games, too addicted. But i must say by far dynasty warriors is no1 for me :) .

PSP is great for movies, the quality in some cases is better than a tv! In the limited edition you get headphones, remote control and a very useless demo disk which has NO demos in it (only videos of demos!) lol. Very misleading name!

I play my psp every night when i am not busy, when on the train, sometimes when sitting in the car waiting for someone.

If you have a psp in the uk it really draws alot of crowd i tell you, specially when i got mine when it was just released!

I would recommend the psp rather than the nintendods OR the gizmondo. Tried both, i give psp 9/10 , one probelem i have it the psp is the screen, attracts dust and i have to clean it virtually every day with the provided cloth!

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey,
Does anyone know hom any PSP games are out currently or where I can get a list of them?
Thanks

Hey

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I own one and I absouloutely love it . I bought twisted metal and wayne gretzkey game very good looking games . And spiderman 2 the movie plays nicely on it for a handheld .

Jak

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got mine about two weeks ago. It's been a while since I've bought a new game system for myself (I usually let my son buy them now andI just play his, hahaha). I love this thing! It's really fantastic quality and the games I have so far (3 of them) are fun with excellent graphics. Color me impressed.

Of course I couldn't help myself so I designed a web site for it and launched a few days ago: http://www.pspwebsites.com. If you haven't heard, you can browse the web with the PSP by going through a sort of "backdoor" in the Wipeout game. My site lets people set up their own web portal\home page optimized for PSP viewing, and so far it's been a hit, which is great.

Anyway I'm having a blast with the PSP; I'm going to go get ATV Fury tomorrow, should be fun. :) If you are looking for a cool toy, pick one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom