Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Soon time to knock our industry between the eyes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Been waiting for the sign up sheet to be posted as stated originally.

"Signup sheet will be posted shortly, next month, to grab cities."

Now the threads closed and no list is going to be put up?

"Thanks to all that posted an interest, I have made a list from this thread."

I'm interested in the following cities, please add me to the list.
Toronto
Mississauga

Upvote 0

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was quite disappointed about that announcement too, especially since so many of us posted not to bother claiming areas in the old thread since it was not a signup list, but now DCG indicates that it really was applicable to do so and post your land grab.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The only reason I closed it was because it was getting way to long and some people weren't exactly posting much in there.

It is getting close to launch, I hav a list of people that are interested andmade a note of them plus some pm'ed me their interest.

The next step will be the signup sheet and full disclosure, I expect that to be around the end of this month if TM docs go throughas expected.

Best wishes!

-=DCG=-

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But Adam you said it was NOT a signup list and did not mention anything about PM'ing you with their cities. Therefore many of us never bothered to do so. But you now say you were actually keeping a record of the members and areas grabbed. Some of us now look like idiots in the view of other members by our telling others in the old thread to not bother with premature land grabs but now it turns out they were smart in doing so. Some of us even made fun and jokes about others posting their cities and now we seem like jerks for doing that :(

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All I have done is taken notes, nothing has been set in stone and nobody has any city yet. That string was just to guage interest and there was plenty. The signup list will be posted end of this month. Until then nobody has any city.

-=DCG=-

Majnoon

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
All I have done is taken notes, nothing has been set in stone and nobody has any city yet. That string was just to guage interest and there was plenty. The signup list will be posted end of this month. Until then nobody has any city.

-=DCG=-

Thanks adam for clarifing things, I was really feeling like oh why didn't I claim a city when i had a chance.

stevey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is this thread about?
If it is for exclusive members only, perhaps the thread should be moved to the exclusive section where it won't confuse the plebs

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
JOEMART said:
What is this thread about?
If it is for exclusive members only, perhaps the thread should be moved to the exclusive section where it won't confuse the plebs

Is this for exclusive memebers only?
Where will the list be put at the end of the month?

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We dont need another discussion thread on this .. this statement should be clear enough:

"The signup list will be posted end of this month. Until then nobody has any city.

-=DCG=-"

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To find out what that thread is about you need to upgrade :)

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Home city? I just wish not too many people are from Toronto. Oops! (Just saw Zoobar's post.) :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom