Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

sorry all

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfk_1868

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have worked in summer and make 300$ money. Then i bought a cd full of scripts from my friends on internet.And i selled legen.name a domainsellerpro.(i learned now that it is not licensed)Then a guy wanted me 2 scripts(dsp and irater) i defined the price as 75$. Then he told me that they are illegal and thats why i am posting here. I am sorry to the authors(-RJ_) for the process but i didnt know anything about that .Also i tried to sell vbulletin to some guys but i dont know exactly about them too.Sorry all. That wont be done again. Trust me.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well done for posting the apology - everyone makes mistakes but it's good when you learn from them and move forward to better things.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have worked in summer and make 300$ money. Then i bought a cd full of scripts from my friends on internet.And i selled legen.name a domainsellerpro.(i learned now that it is not licensed)Then a guy wanted me 2 scripts(dsp and irater) i defined the price as 75$. Then he told me that they are illegal and thats why i am posting here. I am sorry to the authors(-RJ_) for the process but i didnt know anything about that .Also i tried to sell vbulletin to some guys but i dont know exactly about them too.Sorry all. That wont be done again. Trust me.

Its better you destroy The CD as its not legal.. Also U can send all the money u received from the script selling from legen.name to the author...

Its nice to see you appolized and accepted something u did wrong of....Thats how strong community builds.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Legend.name, I assume you have had a speedy refund? I think he meant that he wanted you to take that as meaning 'please delete it and I will refund you'. I think the assumption was that you were viewing the thread. Anyway, is it all sorted out now?

Legend.name

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aZooZa said:
Legend.name, I assume you have had a speedy refund? I think he meant that he wanted you to take that as meaning 'please delete it and I will refund you'. I think the assumption was that you were viewing the thread. Anyway, is it all sorted out now?

Yep, he gave me a full refund the next day but since I'm using business account, there's a buck + deduction for the transaction, I don't mind that.

Actually we have good communication thru out the negotiation. What I don't like much is he started this thread without giving me a notice. A nice DNF pal told me about this so I came in here, wait for a day and see whether he'll shoot me a pm regarding this matter.

The result was false, so I have to reply a thread & pm him. When I post up an enquiry for the script, he claimed that it doesn't have any resell rights issue & the mod said yes too, so I just let him do it.

- http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=67184

Eventually I bump into this thread, then I remove the script at once & would like him to edit out my name from his portfolio, there's only 1 .name in DNF! :smartass:

- http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=65035

Everything is ok now, just a small conflict, no hard feelings. :)

Thanks for your head up on this issue, I'll be very grateful if I have a helpful & trust worthy friend like you when dealing with money! :-D

mfk_1868

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Legend.name said:
Yep, he gave me a full refund the next day but since I'm using business account, there's a buck + deduction for the transaction, I don't mind that.

Actually we have good communication thru out the negotiation. What I don't like much is he started this thread without giving me a notice. A nice DNF pal told me about this so I came in here, wait for a day and see whether he'll shoot me a pm regarding this matter.

The result was false, so I have to reply a thread & pm him. When I post up an enquiry for the script, he claimed that it doesn't have any resell rights issue & the mod said yes too, so I just let him do it.

- http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=67184

Eventually I bump into this thread, then I remove the script at once & would like him to edit out my name from his portfolio, there's only 1 .name in DNF! :smartass:

- http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=65035

Everything is ok now, just a small conflict, no hard feelings. :)

Thanks for your head up on this issue, I'll be very grateful if I have a helpful & trust worthy friend like you when dealing with money! :-D
thanks a lot

chatcher

Crazy Chuck
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Legend.name said:
Yep, he gave me a full refund the next day but since I'm using business account, there's a buck + deduction for the transaction, I don't mind that....

If you are talking about a Paypal refund, you aren't charged a fee, and he gets the fee he originally paid when he received the money from you (if any) back, too. If he just sent you a Paypal payment for the same amount you sent him, that isn't a refund as far as Paypal knows, and it cost you both money for no reason. To fix it, you would have to refund his refund, and then let him refund your original payment correctly. Sorry if that was confusing.

mfk_1868

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
chatcher said:
If you are talking about a Paypal refund, you aren't charged a fee, and he gets the fee he originally paid when he received the money from you (if any) back, too. If he just sent you a Paypal payment for the same amount you sent him, that isn't a refund as far as Paypal knows, and it cost you both money for no reason. To fix it, you would have to refund his refund, and then let him refund your original payment correctly. Sorry if that was confusing.
no confuse. i wasted his money and send new one:)

Legend.name

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
chatcher said:

Hey chatcher, you are right. Thanks for the useful info! d:)

mfk_1868 said:
no confuse. i wasted his money and send new one:)

Don't mention it. We learn something new about paypal today! d:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom